You'll will read this on a daily basis.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
Just heard that phrase again "You will use this on a daily basis".

It's like they know I have a cupboard of doom where my "once tried couldn't be bothered to use it again" kitchen appliances wind up.

This is not peculiar to QVC and not always kitchen gadgets but that's where the latest hypnotic suggestion was placed!

Must........order........lock....and....lock.....

Happy shopping peeps.

It's like they know I have a cupboard of doom where my "once tried couldn't be bothered to use it again" kitchen appliances wind up.

This is not peculiar to QVC and not always kitchen gadgets but that's where the latest hypnotic suggestion was placed!

Happy shopping peeps.

Perhaps they need to make some really big Lock and Locks. You (we?) could use them to store all the unused kitchen appliances in, to keep them fresh and dust free, in case you (we?) have the urge to use them again..... :giggle:

Happy shopping peeps.

Yup, that's definitely the kitchen gadget selling point! I think they've got this idea that we'll raise our weary heads, bung fresh fruit or veg into our permanently "out on the worksurface" smoothie/soup maker..eat or drink the elixir from within, throw on our coats and bounce off to work with a spring in our steps..but of course the reality is the extra half an hour of prep, or 15 mins if you've got another permanently "out on the worksuface" chopping device, and of course they conveniently forget the other half an hour you have to spend trying to get the carrot/strawberry stains from these wonderful gadgets before they can resume pride of place on your kitchen counter! I'm not saying you won't use these things, but every day? only the ones when you can be ar$ed with it all!

The only small kitchen gadgets perhaps this statement would be true of, is a kettle and a toaster!

Latest posts

Back