Does QVC sell waterproof ink pads suitable for fabric?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
I'm looking to embellish some eco cotton bags, I have the stamps but am now on the hunt for some ink pads suitable for fabric, has to be waterproof. Does QVC sell any that are suitable, or any ideas where I can buy them from?

Versa craft / fabrico are suitable for fabric. I'm not sure if they need heat setting.
Theoretically you should wash the fabric first to remove and dressing that may be there but if a test one works for you then you should be ok.

Last edited:
Versa craft / fabrico are suitable for fabric. I'm not sure if they need heat setting.
Theoretically you should wash the fabric first to remove and dressing that may be there but if a test one works for you then you should be ok.

Thank you Vampyre :hi: I've checked out versacraft looks good....going to look at fabrico now, many thanks.

Sorry Claudia, I was distracted when writing my last post (horrible noise of accordions or something for the parade) but I meant to say versa craft is the new name for fabrico. Hope you get something to suit you soon.

Latest posts

Back