Smashbox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Do you think we are ever going to get another Smashbox TSV it has been ages since the last one and I have looked at the schedule and nothing is on their right up until 18th April. They have had one since our last one in the USA.

We have had loads of other repeat TSV's already this year - Yankee Candles seem to be on every other week.:mysmilie_506:

We have had loads of other repeat TSV's already this year - Yankee Candles seem to be on every other week.:mysmilie_506:

not to mention northern effin' nights, if i see Craig cuddled up in a bed oohing and aahing one more time think i'm going to launch something through the TV screen! (just re-read that & sounds slightly rude :mysmilie_17:- but you know what i mean!)

I love Smashbox eyeliners and shadows, and the brushes are fantastic, but not overkeen on the primer or the halo. Really enjoy watching the shows though, & get some good tips from the Smashbox lady (can't remember her name) so would definitely like to see a TSV and more shows soon.

I will say May at the earliest. Since the shows in April usually its a month or more before a TSV.

Oh don't forget QVC US always get audio deliver on all their Smashbox TSVs.:heartbroke:

why do we get such a bad deal compared to the americans? so not fair maybe we should complain

not to mention northern effin' nights, if i see Craig cuddled up in a bed oohing and aahing one more time think i'm going to launch something through the TV screen! (just re-read that & sounds slightly rude :mysmilie_17:- but you know what i mean!)

I love Smashbox eyeliners and shadows, and the brushes are fantastic, but not overkeen on the primer or the halo. Really enjoy watching the shows though, & get some good tips from the Smashbox lady (can't remember her name) so would definitely like to see a TSV and more shows soon.

Have you tried the light primer? It's not just for oily skin, also for sensitive and I find it lovely. Not a huge amount of ingredients in it which as a rule of thumb is a good sign:rock:

Have you tried the light primer? It's not just for oily skin, also for sensitive and I find it lovely. Not a huge amount of ingredients in it which as a rule of thumb is a good sign:rock:

thanks Vampyre I have tried the light primer, I liked it when I first put it on, but I have got SUPER oily skin and even though it's oil free I found I was shiny after about an hour:sad:

I have spent an absolute fortune on primers which are meant to stop shine and NONE of them worked, have recently discovered Mally poreless primer and powder & these are the best for me so far - can make it to lunchtime before I need to re-use the powder which is actually a record for me! Got a feeling they may be full of nasties though.....don't think Mally is really a 'natural' range IYKWIM, I do love her & her products though:heart:

Its usually May as Donna said.

OH and I go to Florida every May and the wonderful sazza usually has the itm number and description so that I can order from my lappy whilst I'm on hols!

why do we get such a bad deal compared to the americans? so not fair maybe we should complain

Because QVC US buying audience are a good few million more than would buy from QVC UK.
QVC US always get exclusives months before they even appear on counter in the Smashbox counters too. New products etc are given to QVC US first on pre order.

I will say May at the earliest. Since the shows in April usually its a month or more before a TSV.

Oh don't forget QVC US always get audio deliver on all their Smashbox TSVs.:heartbroke:

"audio" delivery? that'll be when my postman rings the buzzer and yells through the intercom -"you've been shopping on the telly again, haven't you" :giggle:

Latest posts

Back