Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what is happening with Decleor right now? I seem to be having trouble finding much of it anywhere, not just on QVC. At the Beauty Bash, I asked Fiona about the night balm and she said that they were negotiating with the buyers over that and other products. Does this mean QVC might not want the range anymore?

you could try feelunique, cheapsmells, salonskincare.
I have bought from all three sites. They can't match QVC's TSV prices but are usually cheaper on individual items.
Service and delivery on all 3 sites are fab :hi:

QVC have always with every brand only stocked what they wanted never the whole range. So there are bound to be items they won't stock.

There is a new anti aging neck cream which QVC have never hinted at. Found this out at a counter and given samples of it too.

QVC has the only neck cream that Deleor currently do, in fact QVC had it before it was released in rest of UK.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229386

The one we got samples of it £72 a pot so unless QVC have special size not it.
I was with Jabba at the time as she was buying night balm and the sa told us about it and showed the pot. I can't imagine she got the price so wrong if QVC can sell two things for £48 and her one pot is £72.

Jabba is away this weekend or she would back me up on the price.

QVC got this neck cream first back in Sept/Oct last year. It only came out on the beauty counters this year and it is £56.50. Maybe they are bringing out another one but seems rather soon after this one.

Latest posts

Back