Jill Franks Looking Good

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know I bitched before mainly about her appearance but have to say personality wise she's growing on me. Last night with the grey agate necklace where she couldn't stop laughing she showed a real fun personality and when she started taking the mick out of her producers name it was quite entertaining.

She is looking better physically as well.

Well done Jill!

For once she's wearing a bright top, rather than the deathly beige things she normally considers sensible work apparel.

I think she has turned into a refreshing fun presenter with a great personality.

She looked lovely last night - she was wearing a bright orange top from Kim n Co and I have to say she really looked great in it and not many of the other presenters could have gotten away with that. Her make up/hair looked lovely too.

I have to agree, she looked really great...she seems more relaxed and smiley presenting as of late.

Do you think she has been reading ST, lots of us said how she looked as if she had no make up on and the baggy dull clothes made her look soo thin. What a transformation she looks better each time she's on. The hair and eye lashes are great and she's wearing lovely cllose fitting clothes now.

Last edited:
I think she has turned into a refreshing fun presenter with a great personality.

I agree, I like watching her shows, she's honest and not pretentious - there are definitely no airs and graces with her. She's seems like she would be a really good friend, too.

And she did look really lovely yesterday, especially when launching the Diamonique TSV at midnight.

couldn't agree more with everyone really like jill now she comes across really natural ever since the john barrowman show have loved her

jill can take more colour than she thinks.

she can also get away with very glam makeup..

i like listening to her prattling away she seems to enjoy presenting more than she used to!:flower:

Got to say - I've always thought she got a rough press from this forum.

Even taking into account the presenters are under pressure to sell, she does come across as a truly nice person and a whole lot more watchable than some of the longer - some might say longest - serving, rather self obsessed presenters.

I enjoyed watching her the other day too, she has definitely got much better and looks lovely with different make-up and I think her hair has been coloured.

She's definitely much more watchable than people like Jilly and AY.

Latest posts

Back