Beverley Knight Comes to QVC!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Just seen this on the Q Gossip page: -

"Soul singer Beverley Knight is coming to QVC on Monday 29th March. Tune in at 7pm to see her perform tracks from her latest album live on air, and to find out how you could get your hands on a signed copy!"

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/03/beverley-knight-is-coming-to-qvc.html

The video says that she will be singing live - she is amazing live, really looking forward to this.

The TV Guide is still showing Creative Card Making in this hour.

Do you think QVC will start selling her makeup range then???

Chris

I saw a trailer thingy on QVC and it said she was going to be singing stuff from her new album, forget when it is on. Who is next for QVC after these latest celebs? Suggestions please.........

Have to say though some very good make-up artists really really rate Beverley knights range, they have access to everything so it must be good.

I have only just saw the ad...I thought she was bringing her make-up range to QVC...duh!!!

Why would you buy music from QVC when you can get it so much cheaper elsewhere?

Bruce Forsythe selling funeral plans and telling us to leave all our Diamoneek in our wills. To those family members we didn't like.

Beverley Knight? Never heard of her 'til I saw the trailer, wasn't impressed, sounds like a million other singers & not my type of music anyway, am more of a Nightwish type of person! lol
Why would a singer have a make-up range though? Oh, stupid question, everyone has a make-up/perfume range these days.......! *yawn!*

Nadine from Girls Aloud...........her own Diet range. "U2 canbeasskinnyasarake"

Nicola from Girls Aloud...........her own make up range "U2canbeaswhiteasasheet"

Cheryl from Girls Aloud..........her own dance video "U2 canbefamousyetcrap"

Kimberley from Girls Aloud.....her own clothes range "U2 canlookfabwithcurves"

Sarah from Girls Aloud......her own school uniform items "U2 cangotoschoolandlooklikeaslut"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back