Jeeves the model..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
sorry I meant Cordelia !!!

I have never seen anyone with such an unflattering hair do..it just looks like it's painted on her scalp or you could lift it on and off and twirl it round like a play mobil figure.:emo:

She reinds of the actress fro Blakes Seven. I have ssen it slighty longer but I think it suits her.

I actually think it really suits her face shape and it must be soooooo easy to care for

She looks more 'high fashion' than some of the other models, perhaps this is not a good thing for QVC?

I just wish Sharon ( who is a lovely looking girl) would stop 'mincing' around quite as much!

Ohhh & gushing Claire, please!!!

Lucky Cordelia to have such an easy to care for hairstyle that suits her, she is one of my favourite models. Sharon makes me giddy watching her, her OTT exaggerated movements are so not necessary, who in the heck walks about like she does.

she is really nice met her once (when QVC were still doing the Ideal Home Exhibition in Earls court) she was in the crowd doing interviews with people who had bought Diamonique and was very friendly.........still had the same hairdo then.....

Cordelia reminds me of a skinny version of Frank Sidebottom. Love Sharon's mincing especially in the evenings when she may have had a glass of something. Perhaps concentrating on the movements may be a diversion tactic to prevent her having a total system failure at how horrible the clothes are.

Latest posts

Back