Trust JR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Not content with ordinary bags under her eyes she has two side by side under her left eye. Keeley said she could see JR had been using the eye cream because the skin looked sooo much better. Not a good advert Keeley!

And did you notice JR making some comment about her daughter when she was 3 years old and then retract the comment saying that "she shouldn't say these things now that she works here". Wow, there is the dictionary definition of nepotism right there.

Also "mistakenly" calling her daughter her sister and then saying she is like her sister. Ugh, please, you're not a 20-something anymore JR, accept it. Please don't do the middle-age-mother-trying-to-keep-up-with-her-daughter routine. Don't steal her thunder.

I remember seeing her daughter model on there a couple of times. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling that her son, Daniel also works there:wait:

And did you notice JR making some comment about her daughter when she was 3 years old and then retract the comment saying that "she shouldn't say these things now that she works here". Wow, there is the dictionary definition of nepotism right there.

Also "mistakenly" calling her daughter her sister and then saying she is like her sister. Ugh, please, you're not a 20-something anymore JR, accept it. Please don't do the middle-age-mother-trying-to-keep-up-with-her-daughter routine. Don't steal her thunder.

Quite agree Moth, I don't think she will ever accept that she is not a celeb, slim and 25. If only she could watch a play back of herself without the rose tinted specs she might see how silly she looks sometimes. I am sure she's a very caring person but oh so vain.

I think that Julia is an excellent presenter, attractive and a lovely mum but I do sometimes feel uncomfortable watching her because at times she really does appear very full of herself. There is a certain smugness about her which can appear very unattractive.

I remember seeing her daughter model on there a couple of times. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling that her son, Daniel also works there:wait:

I have seen him doing pilates.

there was a bit of banter between Julia & Keely last night which I liked--- JR's face when Keely suggested she be the model on a future show! Thought Julia looked very tired last night, but she is never off.She has naturally 'baggy eyes' ( something I'm familiar with!) if I were her I would have them fixed---& own up to it!

I agree, I thought Julia looked really rough last night, and for the first time I did think that she looked her age.

More than her age perhaps Kathy!?Not a good ad for Elemis.But we all very very occasionally have our off days!!!!

Latest posts

Back