Never thought I'd feel sorry for Charlie....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Soulalone

Registered Shopper
Wow - just tuned in to the Kelly Hoppen show and am feeling quite sorry for drippy Charlie. She's so prickly and dismissive of him it's quite uncomfortable viewing. She really is a snotty c*w :angry:

:mysmilie_502: He is now trying to fight back...saying stuff about the Times interview which was nothing about interior design...wonder what's that's about...she (biiaaattchh) wasn't too impressed at all!

Think all her stuff is too ruddy expensive anyhoo!!! I could say other things but I will behave and not say anything about Ms Hoppen's facial features (oooopss)

A little bit of me dies everytime I hear Kelly Hoppen's voice. She is the living epitome of the word 'moribund'.

Truly extortionate prices for what is essentially just bits of beige material stitched together. She clearly also has very little idea about this range she has so called produced herself for Le Q. Very often she seems clueless as to details.

:mysmilie_502: He is now trying to fight back...saying stuff about the Times interview which was nothing about interior design...wonder what's that's about...she (biiaaattchh) wasn't too impressed at all!

Think all her stuff is too ruddy expensive anyhoo!!! I could say other things but I will behave and not say anything about Ms Hoppen's facial features (oooopss)

:mysmilie_497:

horrible woman, she has taken over from Michele Hope as my most disliked female guest. And her face is frozen to an almost corpse like extent, scary!:eek::eek::eek:

Even if I liked her overpriced range I wouldn't buy it as would just remind me of her!

I actually felt sorry for Charlie - have turned off now as found it painful to watch.:sad:

A little bit of me dies everytime I hear Kelly Hoppen's voice. She is the living epitome of the word 'moribund'.

Truly extortionate prices for what is essentially just bits of beige material stitched together. She clearly also has very little idea about this range she has so called produced herself for Le Q. Very often she seems clueless as to details.

:mysmilie_859: Spot ion Cavegirl, the woman has all the personality of a squashed slug & is so contaradictory - her designs are all about layering & buttons.......no wait, her designs are all about comfort! Eh? So which is it, 'cos kicking off 3 layers of drapery every time you go to bed & sleeping on pillows that leave imprints of buttons on my face sure ain't my idea of 'comfort'.......?

I wasn't sure who you were talking about then I remembered the trailer where she blathers on about having buttons on pillows!

BUTTONS ON PILLOWS? I always have a good nights' sleep with something digging in my ear....

I wasn't sure who you were talking about then I remembered the trailer where she blathers on about having buttons on pillows!

BUTTONS ON PILLOWS? I always have a good nights' sleep with something digging in my ear....

Yep, that's the one Swankypants!
Anyway, I think her 'designs' leave a lot to be desired - people have now moved on from painting everything magnolia & having all their accessories in beige (you must be 'prepared' in case you ever want to sell your house in 10 years time way of thinking!) & are returning to patterns & colour & homes with a bit of life in them! :whew:

BUTTONS ON PILLOWS? I always have a good nights' sleep with something digging in my ear....[/QUOTE]

Oooo er matron .I find it has the opposite effect on me.:tongue:

Yep, that's the one Swankypants!
Anyway, I think her 'designs' leave a lot to be desired - people have now moved on from painting everything magnolia & having all their accessories in beige (you must be 'prepared' in case you ever want to sell your house in 10 years time way of thinking!) & are returning to patterns & colour & homes with a bit of life in them! :whew:

completely agree, I think living in a house interior designed by her would be soul destroying. I normally find QVC entertaining in that I can have a laugh at even the worst of ranges/guests/presenters - but there's something about this woman that has really depressed me!:sad::sad::sad:

completely agree, I think living in a house interior designed by her would be soul destroying. I normally find QVC entertaining in that I can have a laugh at even the worst of ranges/guests/presenters - but there's something about this woman that has really depressed me!:sad::sad::sad:

Me too Gemster & I would be very surprised if we were the only ones who felt this way - both her & her range seem to somehow drain all life's joys & happiness out of you & if she ever gave up designing KH has all the qualifications to get a job as a Dementor! lol

Me too Gemster & I would be very surprised if we were the only ones who felt this way - both her & her range seem to somehow drain all life's joys & happiness out of you & if she ever gave up designing KH has all the qualifications to get a job as a Dementor! lol

LOL that's actually cheered me up a bit now! :mysmilie_504:

i like her stuff. i like plain things. i dont want my home to resemble a naff indian restaurant.

and i think i would be tetchy and dismissive if forced to appear with charlie brook.

Awful woman,looks like she permanently has a bad smell under her nose..which tonight maybe true as she appeared to be wearing a little curled up dog turd on her dress.

Her designs are naff and her lip curling,sneering and poodle perm make her look horrible.
I bet she can throw a hissy fit or two :taphead:

i like her stuff. i like plain things. i dont want my home to resemble a naff indian restaurant.

Neither do I & i like some plain things - i like white for example but beige is just......beige......!

....and i think i would be tetchy and dismissive if forced to appear with charlie brook.

Not if I was on telly trying to flog my overpriced wares to the masses, where personality & presentation is everything......!

Ladies, ladies, it's not beige....it's TAUPE! That makes all the difference.

Sheesh, but KH makes me lose the will to live.

Shame on those of us who are watching QVC from the comfort of our ever so dated style less leather sofas tut tut tut. :hi:

Latest posts

Back