Feeling sorry for Amica...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
This morning I watched the Essence of Beauty show I'd taped yesterday and I was shocked at hour old and tired Amica is looking! I think she's a very beautiful woman and has amazing bone structure and from a distance she always looks very well but up close her eyes and face are so tired. You'd think with all the lotions and potions and electronic gizmos they strap to the poor woman she'd look amazing and fresh?

Makes me wonder if she has troubles in her presonal life, in my humble experience no amount of supercream will make you look good if you're going through a hard time. Might not be that at all, the thought just struck me. Saying that I just remembered I saw her last year in person in broad daylight and she looked great so maybe QVC just sucks the life out of her??! :confused::doh:

The only time I think she looks fresher and younger is when Mally's had her way...

Tx

This morning I watched the Essence of Beauty show I'd taped yesterday and I was shocked at hour old and tired Amica is looking! I think she's a very beautiful woman and has amazing bone structure and from a distance she always looks very well but up close her eyes and face are so tired. You'd think with all the lotions and potions and electronic gizmos they strap to the poor woman she'd look amazing and fresh?

Makes me wonder if she has troubles in her presonal life, in my humble experience no amount of supercream will make you look good if you're going through a hard time. Might not be that at all, the thought just struck me. Saying that I just remembered I saw her last year in person in broad daylight and she looked great so maybe QVC just sucks the life out of her??! :confused::doh:

The only time I think she looks fresher and younger is when Mally's had her way...

Tx

She must be mid to late 40's,working hard,young family,shift work,lines and wrinkles appearing,everything going south....seems pretty normal to me!!!

Amica is living proof to me that all the so called "wonder creams" don't work she does not have the plump dewy skin she should have from a million facials a year!
I am 51,I have never had a facial in my life,my skin is better than Amica's but my body is not!!

She looks as though she might be from Eastern European stock, as the hooded eyelids would make her look tired.

She must be mid to late 40's,working hard,young family,shift work,lines and wrinkles appearing,everything going south....seems pretty normal to me!!!

Amica is living proof to me that all the so called "wonder creams" don't work she does not have the plump dewy skin she should have from a million facials a year!
I am 51,I have never had a facial in my life,my skin is better than Amica's but my body is not!!

Same here LS! Mind you, at just 5 feet tall with a chest, I was never going to be a gazelle...:wink::giggle:

it's the old face v figure dilema, my sister has a great figure and lots of lines wheres I am a fatty who gets taken for her younger sister, she has the most divine legs which I envy but she is jealous of my relativlely unlined face.

Same here. I'm 5 foot nothing and well padded but don't really have any wrinkles at 52. You can't have it all:rock:

it's the old face v figure dilema, my sister has a great figure and lots of lines wheres I am a fatty who gets taken for her younger sister, she has the most divine legs which I envy but she is jealous of my relativlely unlined face.

Hehe, this is me too! My sister is 44 but looks a lot older (she's very thin). I'm a fatty, am 37 but people think I'm 28! Sister is not impressed, i use it as an excuse not to diet coz everything will sag...works for me!

Yeah, think I may have overstated the case earlier, I didn't mean to slag Amica off, just thought she was looking tired. I do love seeing her on QVC, she's one of my favourite models (i like seeing fellow redheads except that weird one who scares my husband...Diane!!)

:tongue:

Latest posts

Back