Liz Earle - New Partnership

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, personally I think it's a great shame. I daresay they will change the formulations and possibly add cheaper ingredients blah blah blah - they will do the same thing to LE that Loreal did to The Body Shop. I use LE products regularly - now I will have to find something else. Not happy.

Just read the blog - what a load of baloney! :wait: There is an article in the Evening Standard today - never mind the waffle, they've cashed in by selling the company to Avon for millions. Can't say I blame them but why not be a little more honest about the reasons?

I always think of Avon as being cheap and cheerful......not products I ever think of buying anymore (sorry if any offence caused)- I can't imagine people who shop with Avon paying the prices Liz charges.....it used to be all about bargains? I must admit it is years since I looked at a catalogue...not that I am adverse to a bargain but I guess I have bought into the Liz earle brand and that I am paying a little more for something special.

I've used Liz Earle since their launch on QVC, felt a bit disappointed when they changed the formula of cleanse and polish and had to get a separate eye make up remover, but will not buy anything else from them, I feel they have sold out completely, how can it remain a partnership of Avon own it? :angry:

wonder if qvc will drop the brand now?

Was a LE lover for years although not currently.

Quite surprised shes sold her soul

the best thing for liz earle customers

avon skincare is more sophisticated than it first seems and very good quality for the money.

i had used avon for decades and my skin was fantastic always had comments from everyone.they were the first company to sell glycolics to the public which i used from the very begining.

over the years i got a bit snotty and used elemis,decleor even m lab and clarins.
all caused very bad reactions to my skin that good old avon never did.

all smell wonderfull but did me no favours.

with regards to liz after the perfume fiasco (hand crafted by blind nuns at dawn rubbish and the perfume smelt like 30 other high street synthetic brands)

avon will do the right thing by liz earle brand and give the punters vfm with 3 for £10 deals on cleanse and polish and the perfume will sell for £10.00 a bottle.

i indeed will buy it for that..
i wonder if avon nedds reps lol!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Having been an Avon Sales Leader and Representative, I am very surprised also. Used to love all the Liz Earle products, but have moved away from most of them now as they just didn't seem to work on me. It's disappointing, and I really thought it was an April Fools at first!

This could possibly be the reason why C & P was changed - cheaper ingredients, more profits - expect to see different forumulations in the products. Remember Ojon and their takeover.

I must admit to being shocked I would never in a million years have put LE & Avon together. What next AY selling us skincare from the Avon catalogue. :giggle:

I have said before and will repeat. Liz is not Mother Theresa, she is a business woman always has been. Somone flashed the cash and she went for it, means she will get paid big money to just smile on the ad campaignes for the range.

What a turn up for the books orshould I say catalogue. Actually I quite like Avon and they do good p and p offers! Suprised at Liz tho, would not have thought "ding dong Avon calling" was quite the image for her. Wonder what L'occitaine Alexis thinks?

I have said before and will repeat. Liz is not Mother Theresa, she is a business woman always has been. Somone flashed the cash and she went for it, means she will get paid big money to just smile on the ad campaignes for the range.

Several millions has been exchanged....that means her 100 kids will be set up for life....can't blame her.

Latest posts

Back