Alpha h

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rosinlon

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else order the last Alpha h TSV on auto delivery, if so have you got your next one yet as the 60 days will be up tomorrow I think.:wonder:

Did anyone else order the last Alpha h TSV on auto delivery, if so have you got your next one yet as the 60 days will be up tomorrow I think.:wonder:

I called Customer Service as couldn't remember if I'd ordered it on AD or not, turns out I had and it's being posted Monday 29th March :sun:

I'm sure you'rs will be posted then too, as we would have ordered them on the same day when the TSV was on - so expect a parcel some time next week! :flower:

i take it that you are all enjoying your alpha-h products. do you find them effective?

!

i take it that you are all enjoying your alpha-h products. do you find them effective?

I think they are the most effective range that QVC do, but I have oily acne prone skin (the same as Michelle the founder of Alpha H who guests on QVC) and a lot of the products are aimed at 'problem' skin. Some items contain glycolic acid which is quite potent, & according to the reviews on QVC some people react badly to it.

But it works well for me, it hasn't worked miracles unfortunately but I have noticed some improvement with this range - unlike Elemis, Decleor and the like which do nothing for me at all.
I also think the eye creams (both the gel and the cream) from the range are very effective, I do actually see a difference almost straight away when I use them.
Balancing cleanser is fab too, and the ONLY cleanser that removes my Mally mascara! :rock:

I think they are the most effective range that QVC do, but I have oily acne prone skin (the same as Michelle the founder of Alpha H who guests on QVC) and a lot of the products are aimed at 'problem' skin. Some items contain glycolic acid which is quite potent, & according to the reviews on QVC some people react badly to it.

But it works well for me, it hasn't worked miracles unfortunately but I have noticed some improvement with this range - unlike Elemis, Decleor and the like which do nothing for me at all.
I also think the eye creams (both the gel and the cream) from the range are very effective, I do actually see a difference almost straight away when I use them.
Balancing cleanser is fab too, and the ONLY cleanser that removes my Mally mascara! :rock:

thanks for that ! have been using alpha-h for a couple of weeks and love the results.i cannot use all the brands you have mentioned too much fluff and puff as Michelle has said. bought a copuple more alpha-h kits the free p&p helped.

may not smell as glorious as clarins or decleor or elemis but my skin has never looked so good for years.

thanks for that ! have been using alpha-h for a couple of weeks and love the results.i cannot use all the brands you have mentioned too much fluff and puff as Michelle has said. bought a copuple more alpha-h kits the free p&p helped.

may not smell as glorious as clarins or decleor or elemis but my skin has never looked so good for years.

Glad they are working for you Boffy, I think this range is very undervalued at QVC who seem to prefer to fluff and puff (love it when Michelle comes out with that! :giggle:) of Elemis etc.

If you have any questions or want any recommendations you can contact Alpha H via their website, it's in Oz but a therapist normally replies within 24 hours, they don't do a hard sell or anything as you can't actually order from the UK but they give great advice.

I was invited to an Alpha H customer event with QVC, but had to turn it down as don't live near London so would have been a lot of travelling and expense to get there. Felt quite privileged to get the invite though! :happy:

jesus wept sue g you are a star this is brilliant and the prices are fantastic.

i have a little stock pile of alpha-h but i want to try some of the body stuff to see if i can get my sagging skin in better condition lol.:up:

jesus wept sue g you are a star this is brilliant and the prices are fantastic.

i have a little stock pile of alpha-h but i want to try some of the body stuff to see if i can get my sagging skin in better condition lol.:up:

Thanks Boffy.
086.gif
I have yet to order from Bravura, purely because I can't afford to order anything from anywhere at the moment, but I was so pleased to see that you can order just 10ml of 30% and 50% Glycolic Acid for only £3.99, so that you don't need to spend much if you want to see how your skin reacts to higher concentrations. I was also impressed at the amount of information given on the site and that expert advice is freely available. Discovering glycolic acid (thanks to being tempted by an Alpha-H TSV on QVC) has done wonders for my skin.

Alpha h was the first ever beauty product that worked on my problem skin.

Then Choppysocks recommended Bravura as an alternative a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back.

Their products are fab, I order from them all the time.

My faves are the Detoxifying 15% Glycolic Gel and the 15% night cream.

I love Alpha h. I'll be 60 in May and still get spots but these products do help to keep things under control a bit. Bought a couple of kits the other day when it was free p&p but might try the other brand sometime. If anyone is on Facebook check out Alpha h page, it seems all is not well with the son of the original owner!!

You're right, in fact Alpha h is not even on there now, their page has been removed from my profile. I was quite shocked with what I read. Basically a guy was saying to Libby, Michelle's daughter, that Michelle and her husband were a pair of crooks as they had ripped off his mum years ago over the company and he reckons that they owe his mum thousands of dollars. Then a few minutes later, a woman comes on saying exactly the same thing and then ended by saying something like, "Oh and don't worry....... I will keep posting."
It was all very odd, this guy had put his message underneath every post that people had sent. Don't know if any of it is true but if this is the case, why hasn't his mother sued as they also said that they had documents and photos to prove all of this.:whew:

You're right, in fact Alpha h is not even on there now, their page has been removed from my profile. I was quite shocked with what I read. Basically a guy was saying to Libby, Michelle's daughter, that Michelle and her husband were a pair of crooks as they had ripped off his mum years ago over the company and he reckons that they owe his mum thousands of dollars. Then a few minutes later, a woman comes on saying exactly the same thing and then ended by saying something like, "Oh and don't worry....... I will keep posting."
It was all very odd, this guy had put his message underneath every post that people had sent. Don't know if any of it is true but if this is the case, why hasn't his mother sued as they also said that they had documents and photos to prove all of this.:whew:

Blimey! sounds to me like someone trying to make trouble. If they had a legitimate case they would be taking legal action like you say - and posting stuff like this on facebook you think would damage rather than help a lawsuit??

Hope it's not true I think Michelle's fantastic, mind you I'm sure she is well capable of holding her own in these kind of situations she can be quite scary at times - no fluff and puff is right!!! :grin:

I agree, Michelle can hold her own, but I've never seen her manage to shut up Alison!!!!
I've just remembered a bit more, apparently, Michelle was a Sales Manager for Alpha h, employed by this man's mum. She then managed to get some sort of license to sell the product in Australia on a royalty basis, I suppose like paying commission to the owner on everything she sold in Oz. Then when the owner (according to her son) was in financial diffuculties with the business, Michelle and her husband stopped paying the royalties and so the lady went bankrupt, I have often wondered how she got from NZ to Oz with this product considering she said they were hard up. but never mind. This guy though was really upset, he said to Libby, "you remember my mum, she was often at your house." I think he said something like Michelle said she had paid off the creditors but she hadn't, don't quote me on this, it was late at night. I don't know what's true or not but I don't think they have done themselves any favours by closing down their Facebook page, they should have said something like, "we have had some unfortunate posts, all of which is untrue and I trust our loyal customers will stay with us and we wil be taking legal advice." I don't think they have done themselves any favours by hiding from it.
All this of course is alleged and I am only repeating what was on Facebook.:wonder:

that is interesting, I didn't know all this and thought Michelle had invented/founded the range herself! Could be the original owner sold it to her for next to nothing as just wanted rid and is now p'd off that it's doing so well and going international?
I would have thought if there was any truth in it a court case would be pending, but who knows?? and agree Alpha-H should have made a dignified response rather than just take the facebook page down.
Let me know if you find out any more (I don't have facebook) I'm quite intrigued now!!

Latest posts

Back