Susan Graver Style hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
I have just switched over and there is Anika wearing a pair of slim leg trousers.
Anika is so tall that they look for to high up the leg in her, and of course they are twinned with high heels. Does noody realize just how ridiculous that actually looks?I keep seeing that all the time on QVC, maybe its on trend and I am sooo out of trend????:sad::sad::sad:

I have just switched over and there is Anika wearing a pair of slim leg trousers.
Anika is so tall that they look for to high up the leg in her, and of course they are twinned with high heels. Does noody realize just how ridiculous that actually looks?I keep seeing that all the time on QVC, maybe its on trend and I am sooo out of trend????:sad::sad::sad:

They always do this!! High heels under trousers that are too short is just plain disgusting!

I think the trousers are just too short for the models and I think having flats with them,would emphasis this even more.

I buy a 34" leg and notice that most qvc trousers are a 29/30.Not that I would want to buy qvc fashion anyway!

Have you noticed how the models sometimes wear the trousers on the hip to make them look longer, and then the crotch is almost down by their knees :grin:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the models get to see what they're supposed to wear and loook good in. The air must be blue at times!

134117.jpg

What's not to like? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back