Pippa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
I was watching her on the Decleor hour last night and remembered how great she is...She makes the most of herself and is pretty in a quirky way, makes the most of herself and is a great presenter. She comes across as funny and kind and not to up herself...Out of all QVC presenters, she is definitely my favourite...

Yep, I agree. She is without doubt my favourite presenter of all time.
A lot of people seem to critisise her when she starts saying 'yeah, yeah, yeah', but it doesn't bother me. At least she seems to take an interest in what she is selling.
I like her honesty too. When she presents Diamoneek hours, she always says that her favoutite jewellery is more the Lola Rose type things rather than bling items.

I thought she was really good last night with Beverley Knight. You could tell she had done loads of research into her as an artist. Thought the both of them were great last night.

I was watching her on the Decleor hour last night and remembered how great she is...She makes the most of herself and is pretty in a quirky way, makes the most of herself and is a great presenter. She comes across as funny and kind and not to up herself...Out of all QVC presenters, she is definitely my favourite...

Ohhh - I knowwwww, yeeesssss, isn't she!, oh you're so right! - lovely..............
When she's not "going all Sybil Fawlty" on us, she can be very good - but don't think she's very good at feigning interest in things she wouldn't go and buy herself, which lets face it is most of the fashion. I like her though.:flower::flower::flower:

Yippee! She's my absolute number one all time favourite presenter, even though I can't help wondering if she's been on the sauce sometimes :drunk:! I know it's just her personality though, and I do love it so! :clapping:

The "yeah yeah yeah" doesn't bother me at all - I do that too sometimes and I can tell you for definite that it does NOT mean I'm either bored/not interested/ not listening - it's an acknowledgment that I've heard what a person has to say, registered it in my mind, and concur.

I like her a lot, she comes across as a real individual, I'd love to know what she really thinks about some of the "fashion" as I cannot imagine her liking it in real life.

Couldn't agree more. Pippa and Claire are my two favourite presenters - both bubbly, upbeat, and you really feel they're aware you're there as their audience if you know what I mean (unlike some who spend their hours quietly giggling at what they're hearing in their ears from the gallery.) I love it when Pippa goes off on a tangent about her youth, as I'm about the same age as her I can reminisce along - Look-In, Juliet Bravo, Adam Ant...

Agree with you ArtDeco. The giggling at what they're listening in their ears from the gallery is, in my opinion, so rude. One that comes to mind is JF. Pipa and Claire are my favs. as well.

How is she spelling her name atm, Pippa or Pipa? She's been known to chop and change her surname around a bit I believe:hi:

I used to really like pip/pipa/pippa but now I find she annoys me more than in the past. She's really middle of the road, its only the haircut thats makes her slightly "off the wall" otherwise she's just like the rest of them..a SHOUTER !

Does she and all the others females presenters (including Craig in that!) really think that the more they shriek like Chavs, the more we will buy from them.

The only presenters I have any time for are Debbie G, Kathy and Chuntley, the rest of them should be working in Billingsgate !

Latest posts

Back