Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Virtually £30 + P&P for a modern day version of the pac-a-mac!!!!! Do QVC think we all came on the last banana boat? :thinking:

Crickey, it was only last week when we had the macs from Dennis Basso ! what ARE the buyers thinking about. I dont want to sound ageist - but I am anyway, BUT one wonders how old these buyers are ? surely there must be some mature heads around the meeting table when these TSVs are planned months in advance. Its like having 10 hours of Kim & Co over a 2 day period, and shoving in good old Northern Nights when there is nothing else to flog ! - desperation stakes or what .

Banana Boat just about sums it up.

Good grief what on earth are they thinking of down up at QVC headquarters.
Any one over the age of 30 and above a medium in this will be laughed out of town and country if they are just taking the kids to school, putting out the bins, popping to the shop or even walking the dog in this monstosity.
As a nearly 50 XXl I would look like a ship in full sail warring this !!
So not one for me.

....and he shows you how to fold it up....he's worth his weight in gold :mysmilie_857:

fold it up, fold it down
wear a trouser round the town

Oh How am I going to get through the rest of the day I have missed Glen folding up his mac.

Haven't seen the full presentation,but claire looks hideous in it.

A mac................what a surprise....................not

How can they charge so much p&p for a fold away mac which glen says will fit into your handbag? all the tsv's seem to carry a high p&p.'

Sorry folks in Cathy's world this is 'stylish' & 'amazing', well she is paid to say that!
I was once caught in monsoon like rain & drenched to the skin, so I bought a rain cape that makes me look like Batman's grandma.This one is only rain resistant!

It is April Fool Day--- have you seen the stuff on the Morning Show, someone is taking the P***

Carhy's flipped now & Glen's well-----?

It Is NOT like a 'Pakamac' ( their words not mine!)

mmmm someone suggested in a post that comments might be read by someone A QVC, AY said something yesterday that made me think along these lines---

:mysmilie_61:I don't know what Kathy is on, but she is very hyper,we are having horizontal rain at the minute..:mysmilie_61:

How can they charge so much p&p for a fold away mac which glen says will fit into your handbag? all the tsv's seem to carry a high p&p.'

Yes! It must weigh next to nothing. I could do with a mac but, despite a zillion TSV's I haven't found one that I like.

I bought the cheapo purple leopard print mac a while ago and I love it. It's vile and in my tradition of offering a loving home to hideous objects it fits right in. It is also a substantial fabric, quite waterproof and gives me and anyone else who sees it I imagine a laugh:drunk:

It's definately not as gross as a Pakamac and actually I don't think it's that bad. The black version is innocuous enough and I like the lining, okay to keep in the boot of the car in case you get caught short.....in an unexpected shower that is. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back