Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
Just curious but does anyone know what qualifications Glen Campbell has to be called a "fashion expert" by QVC. Do you qualify by wearing a lot of clothes??

It's just that he seems to talk a lot but not really say anything substantial.

It's probably just me but he comes into the same category as those Diniz geezers on Rocks & Co. They're called experts but Google can't find them in their own right!! Likewise Campbell.

I actually really like glen campbell as a person - just can't stand his own clothes style and therefore I think this is reflected badly in the advice and comments he gives and makes.

I'd love him to get some decent jeans and shoes/trainers coupled with a few tops and shirts from the boden website :)

There seems to be a weekly thread about ol'lechy these days!!! I know what you mean though, anyone could do his job. You only need a few essential phrases (fashion forward, on trend etc) and wandering hands and voila - le fasion experte!!! By the way, whatever happened to saying something was 'trendy'? Is that not the done thing anymore?! I feel more of a t*t saying 'on trend' than 'trendy'!! Not that I ever have occassion to use either word...:mysmilie_845:

Latest posts

Back