B&W TSV - 8th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I just received an email from B&W about their upcoming TSV.

"Our TSV is the fabulous Hand Faceted Glass Necklace below, available in your choice of four colours : Black, Silver, Champagne, Or Lilac.

There will also be matching bracelets at a One Time Only Price.

The code you will need on the day is 337673. We're not allowed to tell you the price but they are amazing value!"

Last edited:
Whatever the price it'll be too much for bits of glass. Combined with what's bound to be JR at her worst - preening and flicking at her bezzie mate Simon, I will be passing. He must be very generous with the freebies, that's all I can say.

It is very similar to the last one they did which I have (it is lovely). It was kind of offset to one side where as this one is central IYSWIM.

Whatever the price it'll be too much for bits of glass. Combined with what's bound to be JR at her worst - preening and flicking at her bezzie mate Simon, I will be passing. He must be very generous with the freebies, that's all I can say.

Spot on, my thoughts exactly.

Looks like Julia is on wearing the lilac option & matching bracelet at the moment.

Last edited:
It is pretty, but not as good as the other TSV from B&W which was similar except smaller. I think this one would be too big for most people.

Just posted on another thread about this one. I really like it - what do we think price will be?

ONLINE NOW AT TSV PRICE!

Butler & Wilson Faceted Flowers Statement 44cm Necklace

Today's Special Value Price
£34.96

QVC Price
£42.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Tap into this season's trend for statement neckwear with this fabulous faceted glass flower necklace by Butler & Wilson. Flowers are a perennially popular design and are also a signature design in the Butler & Wilson range. This substantial piece features two rows of small faceted beads, decorated with five hand-crafted faceted glass flower motifs. Each flower is created from five curved petal-shaped beads with six faceted beads at the centre. This show stopping design comes in four great colours.

Black - perfect for completing that chic evening look
Champagne - a lovely neutral shade that's easy to pair with any outfit
Lilac - perfect to pair with spring's pastel-led colour palette
Silver - the ideal shade to accessorise with a wedding or party dress
Key features:

* Silver-tone design
* Five graduated faceted glass flowers
* Two rows of faceted beads
* Combines many of the spring/summer trends

Additional information:

* Large flower: approximately 7cm (2.75")
* Medium flowers: approximately 5.7cm (2.25") x 2
* Small flowers: approximately 4.2cm (1.7") x 2
* Necklace length: approximately 46cm 18")
* Extender chain: 5cm (2")
* Shackle clasp fastening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.337673

oooh thanks everyone...I think I'm going to order the Black option...tempted by the Lilac and the matching bracelet waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I got mine in black.but do I NEED a silver one.......?

Yes, you probably do!!! I want to see them on air before I decide! I've got a version of the champagne as an OTO about a year ago - it's exactly the same double strand necklace with one big flower and it's gorgeous. I think I only paid about £17. The colour is gorgeous. I wonder if there will be earrings - Simon hasn't mentioned earrings!

Yes, you probably do!!! I want to see them on air before I decide! I've got a version of the champagne as an OTO about a year ago - it's exactly the same double strand necklace with one big flower and it's gorgeous. I think I only paid about £17. The colour is gorgeous. I wonder if there will be earrings - Simon hasn't mentioned earrings!

Isn't the 7cm flower too big for the neckline :mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back