Ybf model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Eeek!

Model on with AY using the ybf kit now looks like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge...She overdid the blusher...or is this just me!! Surprised AY didn't say anything about it but she did say that the quality wasn't like one of the prestige brands!!! Ouch!

It's Miriam - looking very clown-like :thinking: Obviously selling off the remaining ybf stock. Gobby said they would be flogging more off on Tuesday.

Eeek!

Model on with AY using the ybf kit now looks like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge...She overdid the blusher...or is this just me!! Surprised AY didn't say anything about it but she did say that the quality wasn't like one of the prestige brands!!! Ouch!

That's why you can't believe a word they say.

Eeek!

Model on with AY using the ybf kit now looks like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge...She overdid the blusher...or is this just me!! Surprised AY didn't say anything about it but she did say that the quality wYesasn't like one of the prestige brands!!! Ouch!

Yes model Miriam looked terrible. Couldn't believe the remark about YBF not being the quality of their prestige brands like Bobbi Brown. Maybe, now Stacey has defected to Ideal World, AY says what she likes.

Eeek!

Naughty AY, not long ago we were told what a prestige brand ybf was.

I thought my ears were deceiving me last night listening to Ali Y.
So,now we know what she really thinks of YBF,don't we?

Alison is doing the two YBF shows on Tuesday so shall be interesting to see what she has to say then!!! :grin:

I remember many moons ago AY claiming that she had used MP as her wedding make-up (specifically the photo-finish pressed powder). Amazing how suddenly YBF is "second rate".

I think the YBF range has gotten better since its launch (the Christmas box was very MP) so I'm going to have to set up with Ideal World now. Looking at the HSN page it looks like a few of the MP favourites are making their way back.

They've now put a message up on the YBF brand page on Le Q's website to say they're not longer stocking it! Wish they'd do that with every brand they were about to drop!

It has, it will be on Ideal World soon!! Tuesdays shows on QVC are probably to get rid of the stock they have.

Ah I see, so no Stacey then, just her products?

I don't like Ideal World very much, I don't think much of the presenters, especially that loud woman with the New Zealand/South African accent. I was watching her with the Morphy Richards Pick of the Day the other day and good grief her loud voice grated so much that I turned back to QVC in the end!

Ah I see, so no Stacey then, just her products?
I don't like Ideal World very much, I don't think much of the presenters, especially that loud woman with the New Zealand/South African accent. I was watching her with the Morphy Richards Pick of the Day the other day and good grief her loud voice grated so much that I turned back to QVC in the end!

I would think so!!

Latest posts

Back