Alison Young's husband - heavily inked?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Gobby mentioned again tonight that her hubby is well into his tattoos which suit his 'gorgeous body' - picturing a David Beckham look-a-like :tongue: Can't imagine Miss Prissy with her bit of rough :hi:

If I remember right his name is Simon, he is blond, squat and henpecked..:mysmilie_845:

Gobby mentioned again tonight that her hubby is well into his tattoos which suit his 'gorgeous body' - picturing a David Beckham look-a-like :tongue: Can't imagine Miss Prissy with her bit of rough :hi:

the photos i saw ages ago werent impressive. stereotypical dyed blond ex-footballer type. a bit of a girl really. and she does him no favours by continually emasculating him "he's always nicking my tweezers and using my cuticle oil". i mean, why not just castrate him like one of the horses and have done with it?

His name is Simon Rodger and from what I remember he was blond, short, and slight, and certainly no Beckham.:wink:

Ooops just saw Waterlily's post.

So, after reading Waterlily's post, and working out the maths, hubby is now around 35 ish which makes him around 10 years younger than Gobby ! Blimey no wonder she's desperate to stay young.

And, seeing how JR supports CP, is it possible the animosity between A & J could have anything to do with hubby playing for HER team ?

AY is ONLY NEARLY 40 !!!!!!! Hells bells, the products cant be working, I would have laid money that she was mid 40's at least !

Time to change your hairstyle, glasses and dress sense then Ali old girl !

AY is ONLY NEARLY 40 !!!!!!! Hells bells, the products cant be working, I would have laid money that she was mid 40's at least !

Time to change your hairstyle, glasses and dress sense then Ali old girl !

AY is 45ish it's her husband who is nearly 40.

My goodness, I'm 38 and look at least 10yrs younger than AY, I don't know if its becasue she is quite frumpy :grin:

She was going on about him this morning on the Ultrasun show as well about how pale and blonde he is. Do you think she locks him in the cellar when she leaves the hosue so he can't escape :giggle:

Just googled him and Wikipedia says "He is currently married to a QVC beauty expert presenter - Alison Young", they slipped up a bit there!

I searched for him on facebook and found a profile which looked like his?

n557326002_1517.jpg

:giggle::grin::clapping:
My goodness, I'm 38 and look at least 10yrs younger than AY, I don't know if its becasue she is quite frumpy :grin:

She was going on about him this morning on the Ultrasun show as well about how pale and blonde he is. Do you think she locks him in the cellar when she leaves the hosue so he can't escape :giggle:

lmao :giggle::grin::clapping:

and he's got as his friends, David Ginola, Anthony Heywood, Rio Ferdinand, Vinnie Jones, Kevin Keegan, Linda Lusard and wait for it ..... Tova Borgninei!!!

Right off back now to check out David Ginola's profile!!

xx

I wonder if David Ginola will be my friend, I'm not bothered about Cristiano Ronaldo though.

if you look on the video clips on this forum, you will find Alisons bridal shower and Simon comes on towards the end.

Latest posts

Back