Storybook knits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
I'm watching this show, though lord know why as the phrase "wouldn't be seen dead in that" keeps springing to mind. However they keep saying how many hours work goes into these items, so what I would like to know is whose work and how much an hour are they being paid?

Far too many embellishments and rather expensive . Why do they think that we like loud clothes.

Who on earth buys these hideous things with all the animal/dragonfly/flower etc. etc. embellishments on them? Maybe I'm hoplessly not "on trend" but I would be embarrassed to be seen in any of these horrors.....:mysmilie_460:

Queen Bee looked like Jordon on heat in that candyfloss pink top (size medium) she was wearing.

"You have obviously heard me say that". :mysmilie_846:

Lady Roberts in response to the guest saying that wearing orange enhances a tan. I think she was a bit gobsmacked, I know I was!!!

Been doing a bit of work on my laptop with QVC on in the background and glancing up every so often to comtemplate the living hell that is "Storybook knits" . At least we can rely on QVC to keep on bringing us "fashion" that is always loud, odd, over trimmed and over priced and always, always with a bit of animal print flung into the mix. That garment with the zebra on it..........what story was that from, "The Jungle book"?

The most hedious fashion I have ever had the misfortune of seeing on QVC!!! They must be or crack or something, check out the prices too, OMH!

Latest posts

Back