Saints preserve us !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
ANOTHER RICHARD JACKSON TSV !!!!!! AAAAAAAGH ! how many more can we take, and we have only just come into Spring ! doesnt anyone go to garden centres anymore ????

Oh, we've got nothing else to flog, so its a toss up between, Northern Nights, Dicky Jackson, Diamonique, and Cooks Essentials; oh, but then again there is always Kim & Co for a good laugh !

Who in their right minds would want to hang this lump of brown plastic in their gardens.
I have seen some grotty planters in my time but never one quite this bad and for £30 when you include P&P.
Our pound shop has nicer for £2.99.
My moneys safe tonight.

And what a TSV ! Garish brown plastic pots for the ridiculous price of over £30 including p&p. Don't tell me RJ would give garden room to anything so ugly. Natural terracotta pots can be picked up at most garden centres nowadays for less than a tenner, or on-line for people who are more isolated.

They must think we are all tasteless mugs, so to speak.

Linda xx

When he lifted them up today they where very flimsy and you could see them bend.
They do look cheap and the depth of the planters looked only about 4 inches, not very deep.

I will give them a miss.

Who in their right minds would want to hang this lump of brown plastic in their gardens.
I have seen some grotty planters in my time but never one quite this bad and for £30 when you include P&P.
My moneys safe tonight.
Well Madmax I have to say my father in law will be passing out at the quality and class of today's TSV par excellence. They will look at treat on his gracious patio. He can sit and admire the recently tarmacced 100ft of garden - landscaped by some dubious travelling types. Will be a small oasis in an otherwise barren acre of bitumen.

How unkind of your OH. Dawbags is looking a treat. Probs wearing Slim and Lift over the shoulder boulder holder with convenient wee wee slit.

Richard does advise the terracotta plastic temptations as the ideal place for herbs. You'd need to be growing and smoking your own 'erb to entertain the shockers.

Could put RJ & AY together, they would talk themselves into oblivion in minutes---Anthony could retreat to his NN feather bed without having to wax lyrical about plastic pots & we could have the soothing Charlie Dimmock back.

When I tuned in to see todays gardening delights (that's the TSV btw if you didn't realise) I couldn't believe 900 people had placed an order? Sorry but what planet are they on? Vastly overpriced plastic rubbish for £30!! I thought it was a late April Fools!! :taphead:

My moneys safe tonight.

I miss read this as my Monkey is safe tonight and got very confused :giggle:

ANOTHER RICHARD JACKSON TSV !!!!!! AAAAAAAGH ! how many more can we take, and we have only just come into Spring ! doesnt anyone go to garden centres anymore ????

Oh, we've got nothing else to flog, so its a toss up between, Northern Nights, Dicky Jackson, Diamonique, and Cooks Essentials; oh, but then again there is always Kim & Co for a good laugh !

That's it exactly - all qvc own-brands and ergo no middlemen and max profits.

QVC are begin to look like a desperate form of no hopers who are clinging on to their reputation of old.
If they keep on offering us such c**p for the supposed SHOW CASE product of the day Ie the TSV .
They will be loosing customers so fast RJ's roots will shrivel up and die no matter how much flower power they spray on it.

When I tuned in to see todays gardening delights (that's the TSV btw if you didn't realise) I couldn't believe 900 people had placed an order? Sorry but what planet are they on? Vastly overpriced plastic rubbish for £30!! I thought it was a late April Fools!! :taphead:

They've just said over 3,000 sets have gone now! It's a kleptomaniac's dream...

It is hideous, Wilko have far better and cheaper stuff in. I got a lovely metal tiered plant stand last year for a tener at local charity shop, looks great with all my terracota pots on it. Would not give that monstosity back yard room, it looks vile even with plants in it.

Just how crazy do QVC think we are?? Are they hoping that we will have had one to many sherries and think that a brown plastic hanging thing for the garden is just what we need??

Possibly the worst TSV I've seen for a while unless anyone can think of any I've missed? Bet you can!!!

Absolute and utter rubbish I simply cannot understand why anyone would buy this carp. Not only that but the horrendous R.J. is on and I can't stand him he looks like an evil goblin, I think it's his mouth it looks like a rip in a wellie as my OH would say.

Absolutely gobsmacked at the price of the TSV. They've got a nerve charging over a tenner for it. TSV's are definitely not as good value as they used to be. I know times are hard for all businesses these days, but if QVC want to tempt the also cash-strapped viewers, they must try harder!

Latest posts

Back