Yankee Candle TSV 9/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle tsv 9/05/2010

Does anyone know what Yankee Candle TSV is yet? I would really appreciate any info. :happy: Thank you in advance for your help!

I just hope it's better than the 3 Summer ones I got last week, they're all really awful and burn so badly even though I religiously trim the wick etc. I don't know what's happened to Yankee, they used to be so nice.
The fruit salad one smells cheesy to me:sad:

I just hope it's better than the 3 Summer ones I got last week, they're all really awful and burn so badly even though I religiously trim the wick etc. I don't know what's happened to Yankee, they used to be so nice.
The fruit salad one smells cheesy to me:sad:

mine smells ok to be honest but I dont like that buttercream one at all
they are not near any draughts are they Rozzy ?? just a thought thats all.my fruit salad one is in the kitchen and so far has been burning ok x

I don't really think it's in a draft, it smokes quite a lot, but I'll move it and see:call:

I am getting a bit bored with the Yankee Candle selections now. I don't like the flowery ones, or the foody smelling ones and that is all they seem to come up with. I like more musky spicy fragrances and have to go to the YC website to buy them. So come on QVC lets have more choice please.

I am getting a bit bored with the Yankee Candle selections now. I don't like the flowery ones, or the foody smelling ones and that is all they seem to come up with. I like more musky spicy fragrances and have to go to the YC website to buy them. So come on QVC lets have more choice please.

I got a new one in the us the other week,pineapple cilantro,it smells like pina colada
gorgeous !!

I got a new one in the us the other week,pineapple cilantro,it smells like pina colada
gorgeous !!

yes i agree, it's fabulous!!

i would like to see some of the rare one's such as fresh cut grass, heather, lily of the valley, garden cucumber, etc, in large jars, and on easy pay....

but i suppose that's far too much to ask???

yes i agree, it's fabulous!!

i would like to see some of the rare one's such as fresh cut grass, heather, lily of the valley, garden cucumber, etc, in large jars, and on easy pay....

but i suppose that's far too much to ask???

yes it is !!
we usually get fresh cut roses or clean cotton
BORING !!!!

I suppose because they have to go for mass appeal to please the majority we will inevitably get the "frequently" bought fragrances.
Was so pleased I did not go for the auto delivery option from the last TSV. Smelled them in the shop and was not impressed, although have to confess I do not ike a lot of the foodie ones anyway
Hope this is a nice one

I do quite like my summer fragrance auto delivery but I can't remember what flavours come next.

I think alot of the yankee shows are pretty much the same now. Same old collections, same old fragrances, same old tarts.
I always look on yankee doodle and think wow I could order loads off here especially some of the usa exclusives they get.
I'm fed up with the same fresh cut roses, peony petals, baby powder etc but like someone above said I guess they have to cater for the masses.

I do quite like my summer fragrance auto delivery but I can't remember what flavours come next.

I think alot of the yankee shows are pretty much the same now. Same old collections, same old fragrances, same old tarts.
I always look on yankee doodle and think wow I could order loads off here especially some of the usa exclusives they get.
I'm fed up with the same fresh cut roses, peony petals, baby powder etc but like someone above said I guess they have to cater for the masses.

the autumn fragrances are due in july and are spiced orange, creamy caramel and apple pie.

i hope the tsv isn't plug ins, tart burners, scented bags, etc, they need to due decent tsv's not ones made up of itty bitty stuff, like the last one.

I personally wouldn't mind a repeat of the last one as I'm at the end of my scented tealights now. x

I still kick myself a little bit,that I didn't go for the auto tsv.

I thought they would have repeated it - but I've never seen it shown again.

I also thought the 3 different seasonal jars would be avaliable throughout the year at qvc.I know you could question what was the point of having it on auto delivery - but I thought auto delivery was just a way of guarenteeing (sp) your stock/order.

For instance,I would love the autumn jars - and would love to be able to buy them from qvc in that format - I honestly thought you would be able to

any ideas on this tsv yet guys please?

yankee doodle have put on an offer of 3 large jars for £39 and i don't want to get both this and the tsv. thank you....

We are the masses though, and if so many of us here are getting fed up with the same old same old, it's odds on a large proportion of the viewers are. Surely they could show a selection of the most popular and still manage to fit in a few different fragrances.

Latest posts

Back