is QVC broken?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
why do I ask? well because every time I switch it on it seems to be like a washing machine stuck in the rinse cycle, either it's Richard Jackson, Northern Nights or Kipling bags. A truly hideous prospect would be a programme that somehow incorporates all three with a bit of A Y flung in for goood measure that ran from 9 am til midnight

Oh, but Simon Wilson and Queenie, oops JR sorry, have both just agreed that QVC has become a beacon for the most prestigeous brands and they're all fighting over each other trying to get on..... Wonder why the buyers aren't letting them get on the schedule if that truly is the case. I'd really love to see home decor such as rugs, mirrors, lamps, occasional furniture etc be showcased.

QCut & Website were both broken when I was trying to order earlier this evening, I had to phone and talk to a real person ...

why do I ask? well because every time I switch it on it seems to be like a washing machine stuck in the rinse cycle, either it's Richard Jackson, Northern Nights or Kipling bags. A truly hideous prospect would be a programme that somehow incorporates all three with a bit of A Y flung in for goood measure that ran from 9 am til midnight

That's what we've already got!!

i do think qvc's offerings are so repeative and dire and the moment.

You do wonder what the buyers do with their time - or what they're getting paid for.

I think they are all doing ok, IW &C&C have expanded their channels and taken on more presenters, QVC have got the US backing and are getting the high end (expensive to you and me) goods on there and people are obviously buying them.

It's all just business, if Jackson, Northern nights and handbags are selling well it is good business to keep bringing them I supose. They need to sell less of the expensive items to make their profits so it must be working for them.

Here Here there is no need to watch any more.
The same old people and goods are on a continuous loop.
How they can claim to be a premium shopping channel with the rubbish they have offered us over Easter.
I have said before I think they are heading for the ropes at a rate of notts.
I have been watching and buying from the very beginning and it is sad to see them going this way.