Stacey Schiefflin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Seeing as QVC are airing ybf shows, is SS leaving QVCUK as well as QVCUS? Or is she going to be appearing on Ideal World and QVC? They didn't appear to be offering any bargain prices whichhh they normally do when they are stopping selling a range.

Stacey left QVC US quite a long time ago - there was a legal dispute or something (someone else can fill you in I expect). She's now on HSN over there.

They obviously wanted to clear the stock and maybe stuff her first show because people had bought her items. It will be interesting to see if she uses the same format, and what poor presenter will have to scrape the make up off, to join her, I am thinking Ellis, she is usually up for anything.

and what poor presenter will have to scrape the make up off, to join her, I am thinking Ellis, she is usually up for anything.

I think she should be on with Loen - can you imagine them together?! :clapping::hi:

Seeing as QVC are airing ybf shows, is SS leaving QVCUK as well as QVCUS? Or is she going to be appearing on Ideal World and QVC? They didn't appear to be offering any bargain prices whichhh they normally do when they are stopping selling a range.

Only Ideal World.

YBF Pick of the Day - Ideal World Monday 26th April - with Andy Love

Some YBF items showing on the stock list

Looks like the prices at IW are going to be higher. The foundation was only £14.75 on QVC and it is £21.50 on IW.

When you add on the p&p the prices are ridiculous, you can buy a premium brand like Mac etc. for the same price.

Looks like the prices at IW are going to be higher. The foundation was only £14.75 on QVC and it is £21.50 on IW.

That's some hike and it's not as if most people wont be familiar with the range and its value. If the eyebrow pencils are equally inflated I might just not bother. I would like to see Loen present the show - she's such a good sport. Ellis tries very hard but comes across as a charmless bossyboots.

Latest posts

Back