Northern Nights and itching

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone

This may be coincidence BUT I had my bedroom decorated 2 weeks ago, just paint, no dust or anything, and since I have put the last NN TSV (600TC) on the bed I've been really itchy both in and out of bed. Anyone else had this with NN stuff? I hope it wasn't a re packaged return from someone who had scabies or something :tongue:

Out of interest, did you wash and iron the bedding first? If so, maybe it's due to your soap powder of fabric conditioner.

Hi everyone

This may be coincidence BUT I had my bedroom decorated 2 weeks ago, just paint, no dust or anything, and since I have put the last NN TSV (600TC) on the bed I've been really itchy both in and out of bed. Anyone else had this with NN stuff? I hope it wasn't a re packaged return from someone who had scabies or something :tongue:

It would be highly unlikely that any bacteria/virus could lurk like that and anyway, presumably you washed it first, so that can't be it. I would try putting it through the washer again without any detergent as most people use too much anyway and the higher the thread count, the more likely it is to resist rinsing thoroughly - a fact that not many people seem to realise.

Latest posts

Back