Kanban TSV 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for the advance info SCW. I bought the Dawn/Kanban TSV and the cupcake stamps and papers kit and the quality is as everyone says superb but I find some of the kits hard to put my own "stamp" on as it were. It looks a lovely kit though.

Thanks, now I can get an early night. Kanban is good quality and I have some nice kits, but by the time I have used half, the next new thing is out.

Looks pretty but I'm on a self-imposed ban from buying crafty stuff, having spent several $$$$$ on it in Florida recently.

Linda :hi:

Luxury Metallic Card and Paper Selection with Crystal Glitz
Item Number: 589356
QVC Price £26.50
Today's Special Value Price £21.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Description
Buying more than one of these sets? Save £4 for every additional item by calling 0800 50 40 30 to order, or use our QCut service on 0800 52 42 32. Buy More Save More offer is not available online. Create striking cards with luxury paper, card and crystal glitz acetate from Kanban. The set contains new crystal glitz acetate to add a glittering new dimension to your cards. In Regal Metallics or vibrant Pastels, the mirri card features new foiled and etched designs in swirls, flowers and more, with toppers, frames and borders for many versatile designs.

Choose from:

Regal Metallic (gold, silver, bronze and more)
Pastel Metallic (bold shades of pink, purple, blue and more)
New designs with prints and glitter featuring swirls, flourishes, flowers, butterflies and more
Great for:

Matting, layering, folded as cards, used as toppers or cut for shapes and accents

Ideal for beginners and experts alike

Pack contains:

5 x A4 sheets of die-cut mirri floral frames and toppers
5 x A4 sheets of die-cut mirri sentiments and toppers
13 x A4 sheets of foiled textured mirri card
5 x A4 sheets of brocade embossed mirri card
5 x A4 sheets of foiled paper
1 x A4 sheet of die cut border ribbons
6 x A4 sheets of glittered acetate
4 x metallic ribbons (8 yards in total)

Thought I would be tempted by this but seeing the presentation - No! May be it would be more practice if both the options were mixed.

Can't order both option via web (so can't get cash back) and two lots of p & p qvc really know how to push customers away!

Latest posts

Back