how funny is anthony heywood today?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairy_gem

Registered Shopper
just couldn't keep this in! is it just me or is he actually hilarious? he was flirting with daft dell girl like a school boy and just generally being entertaining! I think he is my favourite...:heart: lol

just couldn't keep this in! is it just me or is he actually hilarious? he was flirting with daft dell girl like a school boy and just generally being entertaining! I think he is my favourite...:heart: lol

You will miss him when he leaves then!

Sorry but I never find Anthony Heywood funny..smarmy,silly and insincere,but not funny!:cheeky:

Have to agree I think Anthony is very funny , doesn't take himself too seriously . When it comes to presenting techie or photographic items I would far rather watch him as he is always well informed and has a good knowledge but imparts the information in such a way that we can all understand .
I also think he is kinda cute !

He's my favourite presenter and I'm disappointed to hear that he is leaving QVC. He doesn't take himself too seriously and occasionally has a laugh at some of the sillier products he has to flog.

Linda xx

He's my favourite presenter and I'm disappointed to hear that he is leaving QVC. He doesn't take himself too seriously and occasionally has a laugh at some of the sillier products he has to flog.

Linda xx

has it been confirmed he is leaving? All Ant fans----ahhhhhhhhh!:heartbroke:

I will miss him I thought he was a good presenter, does anyone know when he is going?

Latest posts

Back