Sterling bold opaques tsv 12/4

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooooh would love to know what this tsv looks like...I like most of the opaque gemset jewellery - the bigger pieces anyway...I can get away with pretending they're designer!:cheeky:

Chuntley's been on with the necklace and said it'll be less than £17...it didn't float my boat though. It appeared to be a necklace of small beads and a little too short for my liking; nice enough stone though, similar to eye stone in colours (from the brief showing).

Jude x

It is a new type of Jasper, Catherine mentioned it on Twitter.

309.8ct Porcelain Jasper 55cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Today's Special Value Price £16.66
QVC Price £20.00
Item Number 698909
Availability In stock
UK P&P£3.45
Channel this season's trend for natural nude tones and statement style with our porcelain jasper necklace. It's new to QVC and only comes from the mountains in Senora Mexico; the deposit is tilted almost vertical and follows the tops of several mountains making it very difficult to extract. It's rarely seen in the UK, so this is your chance to make a really unusual addition to your jewellery collection. The long necklace is made up of freeform porcelain jasper beads, giving the piece a delightful handmade look.

Key features:

•Porcelain jasper exhibits a palette of creams, greys, lilacs and pinks with shots of terracotta and plum; ideal with this season's pastel fashions
•Due to natural variations in the colours within porcelain jasper, each piece of jewellery is unique
•Weighs over an impressive 300 carats
Additional information:

•Necklace: measures approximately 55cm (21.7"); made up of freeform porcelain jasper beads
•Beads: 16 x 15mm x 10mm x 8mm - 16mm x 11mm x 9mm (163.2 carats); 16 x 10mm (100.8 carats); 14 x 8mm (44.8 carats); 2 x 4mm (1 carat)
•All stones are sourced in Mexico
•Sterling silver shackle clasp
•Total porcelain jasper weight: 309.8 carats

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.698909

Well, what a boring item. When I joined QVC 4 years ago I thought the TSV was supposed to "blow your socks off" and some of them did just that (for me anyway). Not anymore.

PS - Chuntley's done a poor job with the false tan on her hands.

Linda xx

PPS - she has just described an amethyst ring with a chequerboard cut as "technique-rich" ????????????. Is this going to be the buzz phrase of the day, to be repeated in every jewellery hour ?

CC safe here too. Good price but not keen on the colours or the combinations as they would vary with every piece.

Was expecting a tempting TSV - what a let down!

Well, what a boring item. When I joined QVC 4 years ago I thought the TSV was supposed to "blow your socks off" and some of them did just that (for me anyway). Not anymore.

PS - Chuntley's done a poor job with the false tan on her hands.

Linda xx

PPS - she has just described an amethyst ring with a chequerboard cut as "technique-rich" ????????????. Is this going to be the buzz phrase of the day, to be repeated in every jewellery hour ?

Phew! this is going to set my world alight too ( SO NOT!!) I like Erics Mum was frequently tempted by the TSVs but not @ the moment. I got the Lola Rose bracelets which I liked & the Birkenstock ( going back, can't get these to fit me)

The money is safe in the ( my!) bank!

It's a case of each to their own I think. I love a lot of it and adore Lola Rose. Evidently it's really popular!

I think QVC have realised they have to compete with the other channels that sell jewellery so they are trying to offer something different or that they think has an air of exclusivity - mookite, larimar, wasn't there something called ruby zoisite? Then this this kind of jasper (which apparantly is *very* hard to find!) I quite like some of the stones but it seems to me they just often string a load of nuggets together and hope it'll sell itself whereas I want some more design in my jewellery. H's for C's as my mother always says though!

The stones look like the ones on our local beach so not for me. I don't get all this 'gem' set jewellery they keep going on about to me they are just polished pieces of stone and look nothing like real gems. Totally overpriced in my opinion.

did not lkie the fact it was that exclusive there would be nothing to go with it. no earrings, barecelets or rings.
did not sell out either.

also i do find that even though the loa rose looky likeys are very well priced in comparison to say lola rose the way the string any shape together makes them look a bit clumsy.

the blue sandstone is very very black looking not a lovely rich navy.

Latest posts

Back