anyone any idea for the birkenstock tsv 19/04

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thats the right TSV but the prices are wrong as the QVC price is never that sort of price its always a round figure like .00, .25, .50 or .75 so the tsv price should change to go with that

and i can give example of that price being wrong with other tsvs

Can't find these for searching for 'Birki’s by Birkenstock Claudia Hibiscus Flower with Soft Base' anyone got a link? Thanks

I hope those aren't the TSV. Why do we have to keep having the ones with the straps - those ones look so utterly frumpy! Wish they'd realise that a frumpy sandal in a garish print, is still a frumpy looking sandal!

The single strap styles look so much better IMO. Was in Schuh yesterday, where they had a good selection of Birkenstocks (and Birkenstock lookalikes) and not one of them were in the granny buckle strap style that QVC keep churning out. Think that says a lot!

QVC do have plenty of nicer styles available, but almost always seem to pick some old orthopaedic looking barge for the TSV!

I hope those aren't the TSV. Why do we have to keep having the ones with the straps - those ones look so utterly frumpy! Wish they'd realise that a frumpy sandal in a garish print, is still a frumpy looking sandal!

The single strap styles look so much better IMO. Was in Schuh yesterday, where they had a good selection of Birkenstocks (and Birkenstock lookalikes) and not one of them were in the granny buckle strap style that QVC keep churning out. Think that says a lot!

QVC do have plenty of nicer styles available, but almost always seem to pick some old orthopaedic looking barge for the TSV!

Totally agree Birdie! Multicoloured swirls do not negate the frump quotient! I've decided I only really like the Gizeh style ....simple, comfy and hardly a strap in sight. I wish they would do a tsv, my silver gizehs are worn to death!

Yes Ricky, I just bought Birkenstock for the first time a couple of weeks agoon the TSV and I'm persevering to get used to them. I like the look of these new TSV - if they do a different colour as I'm not a pink person.

I really wish they would do a Gizeh TSV too. I can't wear the single strap ones (I need something over my instep) so that rules out the vast majority of the TSV's which is incredibly frustrating. Not sure about these ones either though...will have to wait and see.

Tx

That's so true Mrs J, I only like the clog style, I've got some but find them so uncomfortable:emo:

I would definitely buy a Gizeh TSV, maybe even a couple. These ones coming up look like kids' shoes :yawn:

Latest posts

Back