Debbie Flint's gaff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
On the Casual & Co show this afternoon she introduced some "crap pants", which were actually described on-screen as crop pants. Give her her due, she kept a straight face!

Linda (and they were crap)

Claire did exactly the same thing a few months ago. Funny how the truth will out. I think that if they take the michael out of the products behind the scenes then they are much more likely to let slip a howler. If I were doing the job I'd have to somehow convince myself that everything really was stunning or else I'd be permanently on the edge of hysterics and in danger of telling the unsuspecting public not to be so blimmin stupid with their money.

Debbie also called Genevieve from Casual and Co, Geraldine -not once but twice during the afternoon hour... :wink:

Debbie also called Genevieve from Casual and Co, Geraldine -not once but twice during the afternoon hour... :wink:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We forumites know more about the products and the guest presenters than the presenters do. That is actually quite worrying!!

Sometimes, when they say "OH, I haven;t seen this before" I find myslef shouting "where have you been!!!! I've seen it a zillion times already!!".

Latest posts

Back