£10 fashion in Last clicks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

piper4

Feline & Veiltail Techie!
Two Elms left & One Oak north of Pixie Wood on the
I received today 2 beautiful Michelle Hope tops to add to the 2 I got when they had the £10 offer before.
They are really lovely colours and my original 2 wash up well and just hang to dry, so hopefully the next 2 will as well, I have had lots of compliments when wearing them which is nice, I have to admit I couldn't pay full price due to circumstance so am really pleased when they have these special sections every once in a while.

piper

I received today 2 beautiful Michelle Hope tops to add to the 2 I got when they had the £10 offer before.
They are really lovely colours and my original 2 wash up well and just hang to dry, so hopefully the next 2 will as well, I have had lots of compliments when wearing them which is nice, I have to admit I couldn't pay full price due to circumstance so am really pleased when they have these special sections every once in a while.

piper

I ordered a pair of lifestride shoes on thursday from the £10 section and got them on Saturday. They are really comfortable but wouldn't (and couldn't) pay full price for them!:clapping:

I ordered a pair of lifestride shoes on thursday from the £10 section and got them on Saturday. They are really comfortable but wouldn't (and couldn't) pay full price for them!:clapping:

Hi Finsnan

I'm glad your pleased with your shoes, I did look at the lifestride ones but the time I made my mind up my size had gone but not to worry. That was quick delivery of your parcel, my tops came quite quickly too, it's nice to get a bargain every now and again.

piper

Latest posts

Back