New Items ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lynda

Registered Shopper
It's prolly just me, but whenever I click on a link in the New Items thread I get 'Sorry, we could not find product' What am I doing wrong? It's obviously working for Sazza and SCW as they know what they're posting as they put the item details above the links.

Just in case it's another Firefox thing, I tried in IE and it's the same. It won't even take me to any of the links I've saved now either :confused: Anyone else having probs? :eek:

No the link doesn't work anymore for me either :confused:

But it does work if you change the numbers for letters & numbers (the new product codes that appear on the tv - must be typed in capital letters on the link to work though) :) but can't check in number order like we could be before

Don't know why they have changed it :confused: another change I don't like.

Does this mean the end of the New Item thread SCW :(? If so I'd like to thank you and Sazza for what you've done for us Gem watchers in the past as I appreciated it very much and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this :).

Does this mean the end of the New Item thread SCW :(? If so I'd like to thank you and Sazza for what you've done for us Gem watchers in the past as I appreciated it very much and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this :).

no it does not mean the end of that wonderful thread i will try and carry on and do it but it will not be easy and will take longer i will say

but i will not give up on something that i know is a massive part of the forum and i know most people love it so i intend to do it no matter how much time i have to pour in to do it

Last edited:
no it does not mean the end of that wonderful thread i will try and carry on and do it but it will not be easy and will take longer i will say

but i will not give up on something that i know is a massive part of the forum and i know most people love it so i intend to do it no matter how much time i have to pour in to do it

I think 'massive' is a bit of an overstatement chuck :rolleyes: but anyway.....

This link format still works with the old style numbers but the videos don't load.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/ProductDataSheet.jsp?productid=39557

Don't know how long for though. :eek:

You're doing a great job, SCW!

I can't help wondering whether Gems have done this specially to thwart our "new items" thread, so that people won't contact them in advance asking for pieces before they come on air. Anyone would think they didn't want customers!

You're doing a great job, SCW!

I can't help wondering whether Gems have done this specially to thwart our "new items" thread, so that people won't contact them in advance asking for pieces before they come on air. Anyone would think they didn't want customers!

MissMagpie that is a very good point you have made there but surely this is helping them to sell more items is what i cant understand

You've always done a sterling job scw and I always looked out for your and Sazza's threads, but I don't really watch or buy from Gems anymore, so I'm afraid I don't use the thread now. So for me all you extra work is much appreciated, but not needed any more. However, I'm sure there are still plenty of forum members who rely on it! Many thanks for all Sazza's and your hard work in the past though.

Latest posts

Back