B&W

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to post earlier, thinking exactly the same! What's with that ridiculous MEGA bow ring selling out? Is Dame Edna still performing? I reckon it's the wardrobe dept ordering up the entire stock :taphead: and that necklace for £70 odd - hideous!! :puke:

Women are still buying - or it's colourblind drag queens.

Either way B&W stuff is overpriced tat.

In general, fashion is dross at the moment. Charity shop chic seems to be what's in, cowboy shirts with tweed shorts over lace tights and biker boots seems very poplular with the youngsters, anything goes, I'd love some grooming and taste to return 'a la' Jean Muir. Less is more.

He's having a laugh, surely. Let's make women look as ridiculous as possible is how I take his latest offerings.

I tuned in to see that owl necklace! Holy Moly it wouldn't look out of place on Ali G! Westside!! :sweat:

Why is it that everything has to have those cheap tasky crystals on! I have to fess up and admit that I did buy the lips ring when it first came out and it was 'on trend' to wear big gaudy rings, but it looked like something from a Christmas cracker! Went straight back!

Nasty cheap looking stuff at exorbitant prices, can't believe the sell outs. I bet if they sold the same cr*p under a different name very few would buy, people seem dazzled by the B&W fame ( and all those tacky crystals).

I can't think of one occasion that I would wear a piece of B&W tat. I don't like him and I dont like his ott glass baubles.

aw come on...this is charming;

I cannot abide the cutey animals, they're just tacky.

I assume he is going for kitsch but has completely lost sight of what kitsch is and has just strayed into 'pound shop' territory. He is capable of some good stuff but he doesn't bring it to QVC....and to be honest while people are lapping up deformed dogs and malformed fish why should he?

I thought it was only me that didn't like B & W! Just never have seen the appeal but also I don't care for Simon so perhaps my opinion is somewhat coloured by that too! But that fish, OMG! And those skulls I saw a few months back! Amaaaaaaaaaazing....but for the wrong reasons!:puke:

How can he sit there with a straight face and call EVERYTHING beauuuuuuuutiful ????

I have bought several of his pieces from years ago, before he went "poundland posh", and have discovered they have badly tarnished e.g. the dancing couple brooch (not cheap) but the back of it has turned a nasty colour. As have some clip on earrings .... the few pairs that he has ever done. I did send the shop an email, but had no comeback. So its BUYER BEWARE !

In general, fashion is dross at the moment. Charity shop chic seems to be what's in, cowboy shirts with tweed shorts over lace tights and biker boots seems very poplular with the youngsters, anything goes, I'd love some grooming and taste to return 'a la' Jean Muir. Less is more.

It's fine for youngsters with slim toned figures :)headbang:) but they wouldn't pay that much for their bling.

I used to like some B&W pieces but more recently they've been tacky and very expensive. I buy my glitz-y fashion jewellery from M&S and Next, or even on Chelmsford market (Dorothy's red shoes are a fiver there)..

I was in the B&W shop in South Moulton Street the other weekend. It was really quiet so I was able to have a good nosey. Some of the stuff in there is really stunning, but it is quite pricey and extravagant. I did try on some of his tiaras (just out of curiosity, me & the Count have been married for years), and they are properly fabulous.

If you ignored the chicks and pandas and all that shyte, and if you had a bit of spare spendies, I think you'd definitely find something in his shop to treat yourself to. I have yet to buy any of his stuff, it's not the sort of thing you wear to playgroup on a Tuesday, is it?

Oh, I liked Simon and Claire together this morning, they were nice and silly with none of the bytchy undertone you feel when he's on with Julia.

Cheers, CountessK. x

Latest posts

Back