Smashbox TSV 11/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. I don't think the US have had a TSV since we had ours? Will wait to see what is in it first.

I look forward to Smashbox TSVs the most as the make-up kits are the most contemporary and cutting-edge of any range at QVC. Can't wait!

Not a TSV, but take a look what our American cousins are getting:

A203682

smashbox Studio To Go Limited Edition Mega Palette

QVC Price: $59.00
Anniversary Price: $48.76
Shipping & Handling: $6.47

The ultimate gift for yourself or the beauty-lover in your life! This mega palette of eye shadows, eyeliners, brow powders, brow waxes, lip glosses, and brushes lets you mix and match for a different look every time you go out! From smashbox.

Includes:

* 64 0.02 oz eye shadows
* Eight 0.02 oz cream eyeliners
* Eight 0.03 oz lip glosses
* Two 0.09 blushes
* Three 0.19 oz highlighters
* Six 0.03 oz brow waxes
* Six 0.02 oz brow powders
* Four brushes
* Made in China

It converts to roughly 35 quid (incl. S&H), plus sales tax.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A203682.desc.smashbox-Studio-To-Go-Limited-Edition-Mega-Palette

It looks like there is a different palette on sale at Debenhams for the sum of £69.:eek:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123670940199_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty~Make+up~Gift+sets

Not a TSV, but take a look what our American cousins are getting:

A203682

smashbox Studio To Go Limited Edition Mega Palette

QVC Price: $59.00
Anniversary Price: $48.76
Shipping & Handling: $6.47

The ultimate gift for yourself or the beauty-lover in your life! This mega palette of eye shadows, eyeliners, brow powders, brow waxes, lip glosses, and brushes lets you mix and match for a different look every time you go out! From smashbox.

Includes:

* 64 0.02 oz eye shadows
* Eight 0.02 oz cream eyeliners
* Eight 0.03 oz lip glosses
* Two 0.09 blushes
* Three 0.19 oz highlighters
* Six 0.03 oz brow waxes
* Six 0.02 oz brow powders
* Four brushes
* Made in China

It converts to roughly 35 quid (incl. S&H), plus sales tax.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A203682.desc.smashbox-Studio-To-Go-Limited-Edition-Mega-Palette

It looks like there is a different palette on sale at Debenhams for the sum of £69.:eek:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123670940199_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty~Make+up~Gift+sets

This actually last year's palette which was on sale in stores here. There is a new Wish collection palette out this year at £69, the colours are different more eyeshadows colours in yellow etc for a change. Also the smaller Wish Eyes palette is back again with some different colours too. Seen them at Debenhams.

They look good except for the brow colours.
Why would you want all the different brow colours when only one, or perhaps two, would be right for you?

This actually last year's palette which was on sale in stores here. There is a new Wish collection palette out this year at £69, the colours are different more eyeshadows colours in yellow etc for a change. Also the smaller Wish Eyes palette is back again with some different colours too. Seen them at Debenhams.

Donna I bought last years Wish collection Palette and that's not it I am sure that is the new one for this year. I like the USA one much better though.

This is the 2010 Wish palette - we are just waiting for our stock to arrive

perfect palette.jpg

Debenhams have the wish palette in already, saw it yesterday, the eyeshadow colours are lovely some really nice sparkly ones.

Sara - Did you notice how much it cost in Debenhams? Many Thanks Linda

It is £69, it is same price on Salon Skincare too, set is on both websites, with Denenhams don't forget you get Beauty Club points if you have a beauty club card.

It is £69, it is same price on Salon Skincare too, set is on both websites, with Denenhams don't forget you get Beauty Club points if you have a beauty club card.

Yes that is the RRP - although both Debenhams and SSC have had / are having 10% off recently. As will we :flower::flower:

And as Sazza says you get your points with Debenhams

We are planning something special with ours - just waiting on the photos.

And the new gold O-Gloss (in the Wish Collection Kit) is quite simply stunning

Sara - Did you notice how much it cost in Debenhams? Many Thanks Linda

I was really impressed with the eyeshadows in the Smashbox Masquerade Palette too Sazza - Smashbox have created some beautiful shades lately and it is nice that they are available in the palettes as with some other make up ranges lately I have thought the palette shades are not as good as their classic items.

The Eye Wish palette this year is much nicer (IMHO) than the one they had last year too

Donna I bought last years Wish collection Palette and that's not it I am sure that is the new one for this year. I like the USA one much better though.

We called it the Blockbuster palette, but it was out at Christmas last year. Someone on the beauty banter(QVC US Commnuity Board), even said they bought it last year in Ultra.

Yes the new Blockbuster was in our Debenhams last week. They call it the Wish For The Perfect Palette.

The smaller eyeshadow palette is Eye Wish Palette. That is the one QVC UK sold last year but was in stores too. That was the one with 12 eyeshadow,4 cream eyeliners and primer.

Then there is the Burlesque collection coming to tie in with the movie.

Oh and as last year I bet the staff get in first for the big palette. I actually spotted it in a counter drawer when the sa went to get me a sample of something. Not a Smashbox counter either. The Smashbox sa had the cheek to tell me last year. "We only got 10 in and all pre booked by customers."

Last edited:
We called it the Blockbuster palette, but it was out at Christmas last year. Someone on the beauty banter(QVC US Commnuity Board), even said they bought it last year in Ultra.

Yes the new Blockbuster was in our Debenhams last week. They call it the Wish For The Perfect Palette.

The smaller eyeshadow palette is Eye Wish Palette. That is the one QVC UK sold last year but was in stores too. That was the one with 12 eyeshadow,4 cream eyeliners and primer.

Then there is the Burlesque collection coming to tie in with the movie.

Oh and as last year I bet the staff get in first for the big palette. I actually spotted it in a counter drawer when the sa went to get me a sample of something. Not a Smashbox counter either. The Smashbox sa had the cheek to tell me last year. "We only got 10 in and all pre booked by customers."

Debenhams here have loads of the Wish Palette in at the moment. :happy:

Latest posts

Back