Too fast with reviews?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
On Friday, I was watching a presentation for a product, although I can't recall now what the product was. The presenter said that there were lots of five-star reviews for the item. Remember this was Friday. The product in question had been launched on QVC on Wednesday. So, how is it possible for people to have left reviews already? I doubt orders had even left the warehouse by Friday, let alone passed through the postal system and been delivered. And never mind the time it takes for reviews to be vetted first.

I am being stupid and missing something?

On Friday, I was watching a presentation for a product, although I can't recall now what the product was. The presenter said that there were lots of five-star reviews for the item. Remember this was Friday. The product in question had been launched on QVC on Wednesday. So, how is it possible for people to have left reviews already? I doubt orders had even left the warehouse by Friday, let alone passed through the postal system and been delivered. And never mind the time it takes for reviews to be vetted first.

I am being stupid and missing something?

Hi Moth

DON'T get me started on reviews ! ! ! !

inatizzy

It p****s me right off when people who haven't even received the product leave a review. When the Liz Earle TSV launched the other week, people left 5 star reviews straightaway saying what a great kit it was. Unless QVC have started doing same-day delivery then no way could these people have received it.

You don't have to buy an item to review it, they are happy for you to review it from the presentation or seeing it on the website. People who have bought things review without having used them too.

Latest posts

Back