Crafts Beautiful

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
The Crafts Beautiful Hour.
Sorry I don't really get these hours.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to me to consist as this hour is of Catherine and the Crafts Beautiful editor holding the magazine, whilst Dawn does her usual.
So the editor seems to be there to plug her magazine subscription of a free box of paper and card.

OMG I've just witnessed a quick sell of knitting needles of the three stood with some needles in a bag with not a sight of any wool, just saying how fashionable knitting is and how pretty the bag was.

They have just had a caller ringing about the subscribing to the mag and making firm friends from it's pen pall section.
The editor gave the impression she had no idea just what the caller was talking about, with not a sign of any personality.

:blush:

I'm so waiting for a fashion hour ie. Friday at five with Quacker Factory Fashions, Julia, styled by Glen joined by Anna Wintour with her subcription to USA Vogue and a free tub of sequins. :wink:

:grin:

My CC is in no danger at all today. I never bother to watch craft days. Bore the pants off me. Apologies to anyone who is into crafting & enjoys it but I agree with bags. I jsut don't see the attraction :confused:

Sorry.:yawn:

The Crafts Beautiful Hour.
Sorry I don't really get these hours.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to me to consist as this hour is of Catherine and the Crafts Beautiful editor holding the magazine, whilst Dawn does her usual.
So the editor seems to be there to plug her magazine subscription of a free box of paper and card.

OMG I've just witnessed a quick sell of knitting needles of the three stood with some needles in a bag with not a sight of any wool, just saying how fashionable knitting is and how pretty the bag was.

They have just had a caller ringing about the subscribing to the mag and making firm friends from it's pen pall section.
The editor gave the impression she had no idea just what the caller was talking about, with not a sign of any personality.

:blush:

I'm so waiting for a fashion hour ie. Friday at five with Quacker Factory Fashions, Julia, styled by Glen joined by Anna Wintour with her subcription to USA Vogue and a free tub of sequins. :wink:

:grin:
I sometimes wonder if this Editor is a cut out cardboard figure. Not seen today's show but she's always like that. Good excuse for Dawn to blow her own trumpet.

IMHO she dropped a bit of a bombshell, when she said that some who start at the mag who aren't crafters usually turn into ones.
Why would a well respected long running craft mag designed to help crafters employ non crafting employees ? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back