Laura Geller 18/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
There is a TSV on 18 November exactly a week after the smashbox one and either side of the Gatineau one! Not forgetting Decleor on 7 November! Why do they do this. Oh I know to sell us more stuff!!

There is a TSV on 18 November exactly a week after the smashbox one and either side of the Gatineau one! Not forgetting Decleor on 7 November! Why do they do this. Oh I know to sell us more stuff!!

Be strong fredab, resist the lure of the hypnotic pendulum that it the TSV, OTO, BH, AP and IP. Put the news on instead :angel:

Anyone have a clue what it will be? I have a feeling it may be to do with her Real Deal stuff as I think I read somewhere about a new Real Deal kit in america?

My house LOVES Laura and her make up, its fabulous!!!

I will certainly have to resist at least 2 of them. And don't want to waste all that money on P & P!! only to have to send them back.

Michael di Cesare has a tsv a few days after the Ojon one.

Personally speaking it actually helps me to know the TV schedule in advance because if I know a Laura Geller tsv is on the way a few days after the Smashbox one and I don't really, really like the Smashbox one, I will wait. Then, with any luck, I won't care that much for the LG one either!!

I find that really helps. For instance, if there is somehting coming up that I think I may like (an inevitably don't) then I will hold off on buying something else that is being shown a few days before.

It's the Arsenal Connection if we get the same one the US had (although they have another one coming up). It contained the foundation stick, the read deal concealer, a new primer in a stick, a blush stick, eye rimz and a lipgloss. It had poor reviews on the US website...

I liked the look of that US TSV. I've been wanting to try the foundation stick for a while. I hope it's a good price:cash:
anybody have any further details yet pretty please?:heart:thanks

bumpity bump!

just wondering if anyone had any more ideas what this might be :bandit:

I like the sound of the 'Arsenal' collection, though bet we won't get the whole kit, we'll end up losing either the lipgloss or the eyerimz :sad:

bumpity bump!

just wondering if anyone had any more ideas what this might be :bandit:

I like the sound of the 'Arsenal' collection, though bet we won't get the whole kit, we'll end up losing either the lipgloss or the eyerimz :sad:

Me too.:heart:

awwwwww nooooooooo I wanted the Arsenal one :sad: :sad: :sad:

don't like the look of this much, might go for the Smashbox TSV instead now. (have to have one of them :bandit:)

I'm gutted too, really wanted the Real Deal collection:confused:was getting excited about getting it..maybe that'll be next years!

Latest posts

Back