Craft with Amy

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Amy said she was 34!!!!! Flippin heck...I had her closer to 40!! Even Charlie seemed taken aback and said 'You're 34' almost in disbelief........

I think she is a good presenter considering she hasn't been doing it for long. She just needs bit of styling (not GC :puke:) and contact lenses to soften her face and she'd be fine. As long as she leaves the bleach bottle alone - her aunty had used enough for both of them judging by what I saw of her this afternoon.

Talking of Dawnie, her finger nails are superb - are they real or faux? If faux what sort are they, I want some

Linda

Has Amy been taken ill? Someone has told Craig Rowe who's on with "Dawnie" at 10pm to "Give lovely Amy a big hug as she wasn't feeling too well earlier"

I think she is a good presenter considering she hasn't been doing it for long. She just needs bit of styling (not GC :puke:) and contact lenses to soften her face and she'd be fine. As long as she leaves the bleach bottle alone - her aunty had used enough for both of them judging by what I saw of her this afternoon.

Talking of Dawnie, her finger nails are superb - are they real or faux? If faux what sort are they, I want some

Linda

Of course they're falsies. Find a good manicurist and yours will look like that too. Dawnie's look like tips with gel overlay followed by a french manicure.

Is it Dawnie's hair thats different, only she is looking much plumper in the face than she normally does, despite still having a good figure.

How bliddy annoying are Craigie & Dawnie being tonight? They are getting on my nerves. I have noticed Craig's hours have been cut imo.

Has Amy been taken ill? Someone has told Craig Rowe who's on with "Dawnie" at 10pm to "Give lovely Amy a big hug as she wasn't feeling too well earlier"

One minute she was presenting and then Dawn stepped in and said that Amy wasn't feeling well and had gone off to the toilet. Maybe too much information, but there you go.

Later they said she was feeling better, but had gone back to the hotel as she'd felt hot and cold and unwell. On Tuesday, Dawn said that most of them had been/were unwell so presumably Amy has also succumbed to whatever it is.

Here's hoping she gets well soon.

Latest posts

Back