Classic T caller - Diamonique finale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
OMG did you hear Mary from Blackpool?!! She was telling Dale and Julia that Charlie is worrying her, he has found his feminine side a bit too much!! It was so funny, and she is now saying that Ali Young should laugh more!!! I love this woman - class!! :mysmilie_510:

PS - if anyone is looking for the product video it was the OTO, rose cut pendant ;-)

charlie brook freaked me out when he said "and can we wear this over our spanx?"

i wish he would just go away

charlie brook freaked me out when he said "and can we wear this over our spanx?"

i wish he would just go away

nooooo! I love him, he's so tongue-in-cheek, I sometimes expect him to give us a big wink after he says something like the above-mentioned quote. :muscle:

Dale handled it like a true Pro ~ Deadpan till the end when he couldn't quite contain himself! Lovely Mary! She should phone in on a daily basis and keep Julia on her toes ~ she always seems a little desperate when she gets a t caller with a personality.

nooooo! I love him, he's so tongue-in-cheek, I sometimes expect him to give us a big wink after he says something like the above-mentioned quote. :muscle:

I agree. I love him presenting the girly shows.Go on own up which one of us was the T caller?

If it was during the rose cut pendant they seem to have removed the video, pity!

I wish I had heard that one. Didn't watch much of the finale, was getting on me nerves

I am sorry I missed this, unfortunately I now tend to automatically put all t-callers on mute these days. I started to cringe so much my ladygarden was folding in on itself everytime I heard Doris from Wednesbury telling us all about her emergency bunion operation and how wrapping the inflamed joint in a Michele Hope spider web cardigan prevented it from dropping off - so I started switching off and missing gems like this from last night :bandit:

I am sorry I missed this, unfortunately I now tend to automatically put all t-callers on mute these days. I started to cringe so much my ladygarden was folding in on itself everytime I heard Doris from Wednesbury telling us all about her emergency bunion operation and how wrapping the inflamed joint in a Michele Hope spider web cardigan prevented it from dropping off - so I started switching off and missing gems like this from last night :bandit:

stop it cavegirl..not long had my tea and laughing so much at the other thread about arseburgers, now this one...pass the Rennies..! Do agree re the t-callers tho, straight for the mute button!

I can't believe they removed the video!!! It wasn't as if she was being personal, she was just very straight talking and determined to say her piece!! They tried to shut her up when she said "and tell Alison Young to laugh more", but she was having none of it and said "it's only because when she starts giggling it's very infectious". She then went on to say something along the lines of that Ali should present the Thorntons shows as she eats most of them anyway!! Julia's face was a picture!! Although I do think she was a bit scared that Mary was going to have a go at her too :grin: Yep, as far as T.callers go, this was one of the best I've heard!

LOL! You truly are one huge nut job!! Permission to use the 'ladygarden folding in on itself' line in general conversation, should the need arise? Classic!

LOL! You truly are one huge nut job!! Permission to use the 'ladygarden folding in on itself' line in general conversation, should the need arise? Classic!

My friend refers to this phenomenon as 'clutch bum', as in 'I can't bear the feel of velour, it gives me clutch bum'. :blush:

Lily - permission granted. Anyone who refers to me as 'one huge nutjob' immediately gets extra muffins at teatime from me for coming up with such a lovely compliment :nod: :wink: Cheers!

Pick-A-Lily - Clutch Bum? There was nearly literal actual pant wettage that not even iclaudipuss's Murky Mudflaps could have stopped when I read that! That is hilarious! Love it x