QVC model spotting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apart from those already mentioned, Amanda was on a DFS ad a while ago, another one (whose name I can't remember.....or don't even know - curly blonde haired lady) is on the Fifty Plus catalogue advert, and Renee was on one of the old Virgin 1 tv channel ad things, sat on a bus next to a red knitted devil.

Sure there are more but can't think straight at the moment :yawn:

Amanda is quite often in some of the knitting magazines & Tiffany seems to pop up a lot in ads in the back of newspapers.

Renee is on my current knitting pattern so I have to look at her all the time!! Fortunately she has a nice cardi on in that piccy, not like those others!!!!!!

Amanda was on Dragons Den modelling jewellery for one of the budding entrepreneurs

I think Renee was in one of those JML ads for some kind of broom/mop a while ago too, something like "Swiffer"......:mysmilie_506:

Sounds more like something from Ann Summers.

Allegedly :angel:

:grin:

I've seen Amanda in Tena Lady, Debbie in Dulcolax and Diane (I think that's her name), in the Hotters shoes ad...Tiffany often appears in the sit-in bath ones in the paper too I think..

Tiffany is a very busy lady, in addition to those I've also seen her in brochures for P&O cruises.

Tiffany seems to have cornered the market in glam older lady ads. I like her because she looks lovely but not as if she's trying to be young.

That one in the fifty plus ad gets on my nerves, especially when her daughter's boyfriend intimates that he would give her one.

By the looks of it - - she'd be right at home with Ann Summers.

She could have someone's eyes out with those......

At least she'll always have somewhere to hang her Dennis Bassos and Centigrade purchases... :clapping:

Latest posts

Back