Northern Nights Set of 4 Eurofeather Pillows Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's got to be fate. I need some new pillows and wanted some with a gusset (ooh er Mrs) and then I see this, 2 mins after it's posted!

Shame there's no info or pix yet, so I better hang on.

The mind boggles :taphead:

Mind you, Simon Biagi could probably make some rather fetching underpants out of those! :grin:

Get your filthy mind out of the gutter!! I merely want a bit of comfort for my neck and I don't mean from Simon Biagi's underpants! :grin:

You don't want to feel a crick in the back of the neck then?

And yes, I did say "crick" :devil:

I wouldn't put my mind in the gutter: I can't reach that high :bow:

Klarioooooooooooooooooon

Why did I know that the minute you spied a post with the word gusset in the title you'd be there like a shot..... :happy:

Why did I know that the minute you spied a post with the word gusset in the title you'd be there like a shot..... :happy:

But I don't want to be in lily's gusset: I'm not her kind of boy and I don't think her neck can take it, anyway :giggle:

wow that was fate though how different can a pillow be lol

Look I'll have you know that when one flat lumpy bumpy pillow is just not enough and two gives me a co ... crick fate certainly comes into it!! No idea what I'm talking about now (nothing unusual there then), but that 5cm might only be a gusset to you but it's life or death to me!!

Now hic, where did I put that bottle of wine?! :giggle:

more details now up

Set of four Eurofeather pillows from Northern Nights. Pillows feature firm support offering a springy feel and greater support for the head and neck. The covers are 100% cotton that is soft and luxurious to the touch.

Outer cover: 100% cotton
Fill: Eurofeather
Machine washable
Pillows measure 46cm x 71cm x 5cm (18" x 28" x 2")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back