Daniel Sandler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Caught ten mins while having a coffee break...I'm glad he doesn't do my make-up, did you just see the way he was pencilling away inside the model's lower lid??!! Ouch! Do these ladies do something with their lower lashes? Only the two I saw didn't seem to have many..mine are quite long and in layers, I have a bit of a job with under-eye pencil really, with having quite sensitive eyes (and ingrowing lashes quite often) I tend to pencil outside that inner rim, but the eyelashes do get in the way a bit and I think the pencil works down the lashes and settles on my cheeks - quite an unusual look really...!:giggle:

Caught ten mins while having a coffee break...I'm glad he doesn't do my make-up, did you just see the way he was pencilling away inside the model's lower lid??!! Ouch! Do these ladies do something with their lower lashes? Only the two I saw didn't seem to have many..mine are quite long and in layers, I have a bit of a job with under-eye pencil really, with having quite sensitive eyes (and ingrowing lashes quite often) I tend to pencil outside that inner rim, but the eyelashes do get in the way a bit and I think the pencil works down the lashes and settles on my cheeks - quite an unusual look really...!:giggle:

I've had it on in the background but not actually bothered to look at what they were doing. But just listening to him almost sent me into a coma :sleepy:

I have long lower lashes too, and like you, eye pencil seems to travel down them and end up about an inch below my eyes, I always end up looking like I'm wearing yesterday's make up as a result :headbang:

I've had it on in the background but not actually bothered to look at what they were doing. But just listening to him almost sent me into a coma :sleepy:

I have long lower lashes too, and like you, eye pencil seems to travel down them and end up about an inch below my eyes, I always end up looking like I'm wearing yesterday's make up as a result :headbang:

That's funny: I normally look like I'm wearing yesterday's dinner... :sweat:

I tend to leave my bottom lashes mascara free and dont use eye pencil there either, find my eye pencil starts migrating south as well which I think has more to do with my make up maybe? Anyway I look a bit more opened eyed with it only on the top!

Daniel Sandler make up - never tried it but looks a bit boring to me, I love me colours and most of his looked washed out! :grin:

So glad it's not just me! I know long eyelashes are good but they can be a pain!

I tend to leave my bottom lashes mascara free and dont use eye pencil there either, find my eye pencil starts migrating south as well which I think has more to do with my make up maybe? Anyway I look a bit more opened eyed with it only on the top!

Daniel Sandler make up - never tried it but looks a bit boring to me, I love me colours and most of his looked washed out! :grin:

Yes, perhaps need to try something different...tho having said that, I've probably tried most of what's on offer over the years, both high & low end! I don't mascara my lower lashes or that would be all over my cheeks too - with the top lashes I have to be very careful and it usually ends up speckled on my lids and on the lenses of my glasses...plus that also migrates down the lash and I end up with a sort of eye-liner effect...oh the probs we girls have!

His make up reviews are a bit hit and miss on the website.

have never actually tried any of his stuff, it doesn't really appeal to me - it was just company while I drank my coffee! Plus I think he's had a personality by-pass, and I hate the way he calls them all "honey" or "darling"..yuck...

So glad it's not just me! I know long eyelashes are good but they can be a pain!

Yes, perhaps need to try something different...tho having said that, I've probably tried most of what's on offer over the years, both high & low end! I don't mascara my lower lashes or that would be all over my cheeks too - with the top lashes I have to be very careful and it usually ends up speckled on my lids and on the lenses of my glasses...plus that also migrates down the lash and I end up with a sort of eye-liner effect...oh the probs we girls have!

I know!! so unfair, although saying that dont fancy being a man much either, what with chest hair, back hair (possibly some ladies have this also but I couldnt comment on that!)and not being able to control 'you know what' (oh er missus) most of the time, think I'll stick with being a woman! :giggle:

[/B]

I know!! so unfair, although saying that dont fancy being a man much either, what with chest hair, back hair (possibly some ladies have this also but I couldnt comment on that!)and not being able to control 'you know what' (oh er missus) most of the time, think I'll stick with being a woman! :giggle:

Chest hair and back hair are fine with me, but what is the man in your life finding "uncontrollable"?

Is he doing it wrong? :devil:

[/B]

oh me neither, I couldn't cope with all those jiggly bits...and I prefer a nice spritzer to a pint of beer...!! :beer:

My top lashes get tangled up in my eyebrows, and they touch my glasses lenses when I blink, leaving little black mascara streaks on them......:thinking: I tried cutting them when I was in my teens, goodness knows what on earth compelled me!!

I've got long eyelashes and find that the new Ultimate mascara from BWC (Beauty Without Cruelty) stays where it's put all day even on long lower lashes & doesn't give that spidery look either.

Years of practice, lovey :tongue:

lol cant stop laughing! BF manages his jiggly bits ok as far as I'm aware, at least no probs when I'm around! haha! I suppose at least you guys (or most of you who dont know the meaning of moobs yet) dont need to worry about your extremities suffocating you in the night!

Last edited:

I don't know whether it was my TV or not but they all looked 'orange' to me. Some of the reviews for his stuff on the website aren't that brilliant, and I don't necessarily think telling everyone that Naomi Campbell uses his range is a brilliant selling point :tongue: .

Good job AY wasn't there - he was telling women not to wear lots of eye products or eye creams as it would make their eyeliner/eye make up migrate and that it unwaterproofed waterproof eye make up!

Stop it now, I'm jealous. Too long eyelashes. Problem with. No. Mine are bent anywhichway and loose. Have you thought about dying them and ditching the mascara and curling them?

My top lashes get tangled up in my eyebrows, and they touch my glasses lenses when I blink, leaving little black mascara streaks on them......:thinking: I tried cutting them when I was in my teens, goodness knows what on earth compelled me!!

I've tried cutting mine just recently..! I think I might have the same problem with the eyebrows if I hadn't devastated mine in my youth! Aren't the specs a pain in the butt..black speckles and stripes!

I've got long eyelashes and find that the new Ultimate mascara from BWC (Beauty Without Cruelty) stays where it's put all day even on long lower lashes & doesn't give that spidery look either.

Ooh..might be worth a look-see then! Thanks for that...

Years of practice, lovey :tongue:

hmm...with the jiggly bits or the pints..??

lol cant stop laughing! BF manages his jiggly bits ok as far as I'm aware, at least no probs when I'm around! haha! I suppose at least you guys (or most of you who dont know the meaning of moobs yet) dont need to worry about your extremities suffocating you in the night!

I'm not even going to ask...!!!!!!

I don't know whether it was my TV or not but they all looked 'orange' to me. Some of the reviews for his stuff on the website aren't that brilliant, and I don't necessarily think telling everyone that Naomi Campbell uses his range is a brilliant selling point :tongue: .

Good job AY wasn't there - he was telling women not to wear lots of eye products or eye creams as it would make their eyeliner/eye make up migrate and that it unwaterproofed waterproof eye make up!

that's enough to put anyone off imo! Hmm..looked normal enough on my telly, perhaps your colour needs adjusting..!

Stop it now, I'm jealous. Too long eyelashes. Problem with. No. Mine are bent anywhichway and loose. Have you thought about dying them and ditching the mascara and curling them?

Just to make it even worse for you LIAM my eyelashes are both long and black (unlike my eyebrows which are short & black!) But will shut up now - I'm sure I'm using everyone else's space up this evening!

Latest posts

Back