Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Have found out from CB that ''you won't want to miss them'' so it's another bear pairing and like the previous ones they are limited edition. Apparently there are 5 hours of shows. Can't wait!!!

Hi Tina, Did you hear if they are plush or mohair by any chance? Would be great to know if they will be affordable, as we're getting into christmas time. :)

I heard that too Ian, but i guess if QVC "demand" a pairing it woudn't be good business sense to say no.

the trouble i have is that if that is right then they wont have hardly any stock as it takes such a long time to make 1 let alone a pairing and as this tsv will be geared towards quickly it will be a case of fastest fingers first again

the trouble i have is that if that is right then they wont have hardly any stock as it takes such a long time to make 1 let alone a pairing and as this tsv will be geared towards quickly it will be a case of fastest fingers first again

The letter from CB says:
''Don't miss the opportunity to own this limited edition TSV, I can't say a great deal but I have seen the TSV and trust me, you don't want to miss them (ooops, did I say them?)''

Charlie did say there wouldn't be another pairing last TSV so maybe I got the wrong end of the stick and it actually means there is a choice. However, am I right in thinking that she said there wouldn't be another pairing after the first one - Rhubarb and Crumble. I'm sure we had a similar discussion to this last time.

I think they will be almost definitely be plush though - to maximise sales. TSVs often get people into a brand they haven't bought before so again I think plush would maximise this. Plus the plush can be Xmas gift for a child.

Maybe, maybe not, the last couple of Charlie Bear TSV's have not sold out.

Maybe, maybe not, the last couple of Charlie Bear TSV's have not sold out.

You are partially right Sazza.

There have only been 2 TSVs. The first one was around this time - think it was Sept last year. That was Rhubarb and Crumble and all of the warehouse stock went - think it was 6000 early in the day. People could then advance order the rest of the 4000 that were due to be available after Xmas. CB couldn't get the whole of the LE ready for the TSV day.

The second one was earlier this year - Wurve You and Snuggle. These didn't sell out on the day but the whole of the limited edition was made ready for the TSV day so they had a much larger stock available that day. Without going and checking the tags in my bear box I think the size of the LE was the same as the first one. There are no more left but they were on easy pay on a few shows since the TSV.

I got both of them but to be honest they were quite similar. Maybe this is why they didn't appear quite so popular for second TSV.

Tabs, SCW and Sazza how many have you got in your collections? I've got 20 now. My latest one is Star who is very sparkly and different to any before. Which is your favourite? Mine would be a toss up between Kenny and Diesel!

Tabs, SCW and Sazza how many have you got in your collections? I've got 20 now. My latest one is Star who is very sparkly and different to any before. Which is your favourite? Mine would be a toss up between Kenny and Diesel!

Currently 88 including keyrings, with about another 10 on pre-order :blush: Favourites is a tricky one, Benedict and Toto, both smaller bears, Hazelnut-one of the 2010 collections, but also Haydn and Diesel ;) Sorry can't have just 1 favourite lol

Hmmmmmmmm Back to the TSV......

I'm also on the Charlie Bears Facebook page....William has just said that it definately IS NOT a pair, but that you will not want to miss THEM....perhaps a trio, or choice of maybe? Very frustrating wait ahead i think lol

Currently 88 including keyrings, with about another 10 on pre-order :blush: Favourites is a tricky one, Benedict and Toto, both smaller bears, Hazelnut-one of the 2010 collections, but also Haydn and Diesel ;) Sorry can't have just 1 favourite lol

I only started collecting with the TSV last year and quickly became addicted! Have loads of artist bears from the past but gave up collecting as it was getting too expensive. Wish I'd believed the quality of CB earlier. They are so fab.
The new one Oakley is very like Diesel but a black/grey version. I've got him on pre order with Corfe Bears who are great.
It's too hard to have one favourite Tabs - I totally agree!

Hmmmmmmmm Back to the TSV......

I'm also on the Charlie Bears Facebook page....William has just said that it definately IS NOT a pair, but that you will not want to miss THEM....perhaps a trio, or choice of maybe? Very frustrating wait ahead i think lol

I think it'll be a choice then. Don't think it'd be a trio.

Just looked up numbers. I over estimated on the earlier post in reply to Sazza. Rhubarb and Crumble were 7000 and Wurve You and Snuggle were 6000 so Rhubarb and Crumble did prove to be more popular but it was in the run up to Xmas.

Looking again, because I'm obsessed, my money could be safe as panda is not particularly different and lovely white one looks v similar to Kenny. Thing is, often the picture in catalogue / online doesn't do it for me and then I see in the flesh / on QVC and they look totally different. Will have to wait and see!

Im a new collector, I have 9 bears and 1 keyring. Peter was my 1st and holds a special place in my heart.

I do like the look of these 2, dont know which i like the best though, maybe the white one would look great beside jet black Peter lol x

I have Katie, Niamh, Gemma, Seren, Clara, Marmalade, Taylor, Ashley, Dominic, Chrissie, Samantha, Pandy, Ross, Bradley, Emma, Rodley and my lastest Carol and Star

Latest posts

Back