Instyler 3 in 1

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just watched the presentation of this Rotating Styling System and was pretty impressed. Anyone used one and, if so, what do you think of it? :mysmilie_504:

I liked it as well and have been looking for it cheaper!! seems to be a GHD product or linked to them??has reduced from £168 on GHD site!!!!!
Gets quite good reports.
Would like to try it ......
decisions decisions......

I liked it as well and have been looking for it cheaper!! seems to be a GHD product or linked to them??has reduced from £168 on GHD site!!!!!
Gets quite good reports.
Would like to try it ......
decisions decisions......

Great minds, I'd like it to be a bit cheaper too! Would have felt more tempted to order if it had been on Easypay. :nod:

I would have gone for it if it was on easy pay too. But then again, I fell for the Yogi and have used that about 4 times!! :dull: I did like the way it made the hair shine though, and you don't have to grip onto your hair with a supposed heatproof glove and end up burning your pinkies!

I've had a look at some of the reviews on the net about this..... for the price I'm not impressed, will stick to the heated rollers :wonder:

was a bit tempted by this too, its stupidly expensive though, only about $60 in the US. Has the extended return date started yet? If so I might try it.

was a bit tempted by this too, its stupidly expensive though, only about $60 in the US. Has the extended return date started yet? If so I might try it.

Yes it has, think it's the 25th January.

Just one problem with buying in the States to use over here, it's a different plug. Well, it used to be and I'm sure it hasn't changed.

He's 13th of 15 with 7 sisters. You would be writing Christmas cards all year and fighting for a place round the dinner table on visits though K with that huge brood.

No, yuck, he's far too large in all directions. reminds me of the incredible hulk who sat next to me on a 9 hour flight to the US once. It was bad enough having half his body mass overhanging his armrest into my "airspace", but when he dozed off and started snoring, his head kept lolling onto my shoulder ! I have never felt so hacked off on a flight before.

Yes it has, think it's the 25th January.

Just one problem with buying in the States to use over here, it's a different plug. Well, it used to be and I'm sure it hasn't changed.

Different plug and voltage, theirs is a lot lower so a US one would probably go BANG over here, unless it's got dual voltage like the new GHD's.

yeah it is a different plug, my hubby is american so we visit quite a lot, I have a US 2 pin dryer and straighteners. Really just meant we are being conned...ooops I mean charged a whole lot more. Think I will try it though and return it within the 7 days if it's pants!

I bought an Instyler a few years ago from a shopping channel, think it must be a previous model that cost about £40

It is a brush that rotates while you use your own hairdryer, was supposed to smooth very curly hair, give volume etc etc

I thought it made my hair frizzy and gave nothing like the effect you get with GHD.

I used it a few times and gave it to a friend, she has straight fine hair and loves it as it does give her hair some bounce

Latest posts

Back