How long for replacement please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Just wondering how long it takes to get a replacement for a returned item please? The item was picked up on Thursday the 14th by courier. It still shows as "shipped" on my account (ie no mention of them having got it back).

The item is still in stock and it's a simple replacement (same item, same colour) if that is relevant.

Thanks in advance :)

When I had this issue when I was sent the wrong Lola Rose bracelets I was told it could take 3 weeks time the returned item was acknowledged and the replacement sent. That's why I always insist CS send out the replacement item immediately and not to wait to receive what I am returning (in case the item goes out of stock). Depending on your financial circumstances it might be better if you have CS order the item you want now and then issue a refund on the returned item.

I had to wait 3 weeks for a replacement coat, bought the small, too small, needed medium instead. 3 weeks later it arrived. GGGrrrr.

Oh dear :( Thanks for the replies... guess I have a good week more to wait then LOL!

Latest posts

Back