A/c order history

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
I was wondering how far back other people's account order history goes. I'd quite like to tot up how much I've spent over the time I've been shopping with them :sweat:
My history only ever seems to go back a year or so ~ wonder if it's a ploy to stop me twigging how much I've ploughed into QVC Towers over the years. :wonder:

When I looked at mine yesterday it only had my last 4 orders and a message to say that the system was being upgraded and order history may be missing.

Not check it today.

A few years back I asked customer services and one year I had spent £27K!!! :sweat:

But, but but it was not all mine, it was in the days of Molton Brown. I remember ordering 9 TSV's for people at work and they always ordered stuff through me throughout that year so for me looked worse than it was but I think they will have that information if you really really want to know!

:happy:

A few years back I asked customer services and one year I had spent £27K!!! :sweat:

But, but but it was not all mine, it was in the days of Molton Brown. I remember ordering 9 TSV's for people at work and they always ordered stuff through me throughout that year so for me looked worse than it was but I think they will have that information if you really really want to know!

:happy:

:eek: I know it's nowhere near that , but maybe here's an instance when it would be best to let sleeping dogs lie! Thanks Ms Trouble! :wink:

I was wondering how far back other people's account order history goes. I'd quite like to tot up how much I've spent over the time I've been shopping with them :sweat:
My history only ever seems to go back a year or so ~ wonder if it's a ploy to stop me twigging how much I've ploughed into QVC Towers over the years. :wonder:

Petpixie why do you want to put yourself through this? I got a print out years ago for an insurance claim, a sobering experience, don't go there!!!!

Petpixie why do you want to put yourself through this? I got a print out years ago for an insurance claim, a sobering experience, don't go there!!!!

I had a brief moment of sanity, but I'm over it now! Ignorance truly is bliss :mysmilie_852:

I printed out my entire order history once when I was trying to sort out my finances. I was well and truly horrified. It was the postage and packaging which did it for me. Hundreds spent on P&P as often as not just buying and returning items. It all adds up.

After that I have been more circumspect. I see my sister in town about once a quarter to go to Selfridges in London, we buy our Bobbi Brown, and other make up, any shoes required and clothes. I also have a yearly trip with some mates to Bicester Village.

I try not to buy otherwise. I know I still spend too much but at least it's not on postage and packaging. Use QVC for last clicks only - maybe the odd TSV (Decleor, Mally, Smashbox only).

Latest posts

Back