Kathy in JKC pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the JK hours. One of the best on QVC as so interesting to listen to & some lovely pieces of her jewellery. I am dying to hear why Caroline has insisted all the crosses are pulled never to see the light of day again.

I love the JK hours. One of the best on QVC as so interesting to listen to & some lovely pieces of her jewellery. I am dying to hear why Caroline has insisted all the crosses are pulled never to see the light of day again.

So agree lilian. They could do with jibbing off some other shows and give us more of this range (stock permitting). He is a font of knowledge and really passionate and respectful. Wonder what the p&p and shipping :eek: would be from here to US as customers are buying up the stock of crosses now that QUS can't supply anymore.

I love these shows too, have never bought anything but find all the history so fascinating. This man really knows his subject. other guests take note please

Putting that gorgeous estate bracelet on my wish list for Christmas.

Ssssshhhh!I got it for my daughter. Woohoo. The bracelets normally sell out really quickly and she missed one last time so hopefully she will be thrilled with this, she hasn't seen this one.

Ssssshhhh!I got it for my daughter. Woohoo. The bracelets normally sell out really quickly and she missed one last time so hopefully she will be thrilled with this, she hasn't seen this one.
Was it the tanzanite/diamond bracelet, the original made by Tiffany? That was very pretty and elegant, am sure your daughter will be delighted :sun:

Last edited:

The estate bracelet arrived yesterday, it's a keeper :sun: :happy: :grin:

Latest posts

Back