I am Fizzing!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
Received a Kipling bag this morning that I had ordered to use for work..............It is a used and returned item. IT STINKS! of sweaty feet! It has no label attached and the shoulder strap has been adjusted and looks used. Inside is clean and no belongings left behind but I am fuming. I have rang and got the usual...we don't send out used goods etc.
When I send things back they are pristine with labels on (unless faulty)aaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Feel better now Lol!

Received a Kipling bag this morning that I had ordered to use for work..............It is a used and returned item. IT STINKS! of sweaty feet! It has no label attached and the shoulder strap has been adjusted and looks used. Inside is clean and no belongings left behind but I am fuming. I have rang and got the usual...we don't send out used goods etc.
When I send things back they are pristine with labels on (unless faulty)aaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Feel better now Lol!

You should have said: "Well you are telling me that all Kipling bags smell of sweaty feet. Next time they are on I will phone up to speak to the studio and say what a lovely selling point this is that they are keeping under wraps until the bags are received by your lucky viewers."

Feel better now Lol!

Contact Kipling and use a form of words similar to those suggested by Loveinamist. I wonder what reaction you will get?:cheeky:

Good luck.

Jay

This sort of thing annoys me with QVC. I had ordered a Leighton Denny set and when I received it there was a hair and you could tell the scrub had been used as there was very little left and the nail polishes had been used as it had hardened on the top of the bottle. I thought any items returned as used were used as demonstration products, not for their customers to receive. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last.

it really puts me off QVC when I hear this, I hate the thought of anyone using my goods before I've bought them, so this disgusts me! And what happened to customer service and the customer is always right! :headbang:

Someone here highlighted a review of the Kipling Reth bag which contained a credit card and other items that had been left in it by the person who returned the bag, which was subsequently sent out to the reviewer. If you look at the reviews and search by most useful you will see the review, surprisingly eleven out of eleven people have rated this review as useful!

Its really disgraceful.Send it back & make them pay for it as well by getting a label.

Don't forget to use the credit card to fill your car up before returning the bag (the card is of course non-existent as the bag can't possibly be second-hand, so you aren't committing a criminal offence) :grin:

Last edited:
it is beyond gross that they send out used stuff, what next, mucky sheets packed up along with half eaten grub for unsuspecting customers

Latest posts

Back