Gobby Young won't like this...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking that, but it's bound to be ok as it's Philosophy!! :cheeky: She's on tonights show, will be interesting to see what she says!

I actually fancy these but £15 odd for a month and 17/18 days compared to a bottle of Purity off the bay which lasts almost a lifetime (I only use in the mornings!)...hmm :thinking:

£15 quid for a pack of face wipes!! you can get huge Johnsons baby wipes packs, normally 2 for £2ish from the usual high street shops! Shocking!

But then she'll say that cos their so high end that these ones are really good for your skin blah blah blah! :sleepy:

Well she still says soap is bad except for L'Occitane so whats the betting these are the face wipe equivalent

well I use high quality skincare but when it comes to the odd occassion I can't be bothered and just use a wipe.........godd old 'Simple' 2 packs for £4 take some beating!!!

Just like she's happy to point out how bad mineral oil in your skincare is and then fails to point out just how chemical-laden Philosophy is. I was rather taken aback when I looked at my Hope in a Jar, and it doesn't do much for my skin, either...

In her defence she is there to flog the products, but I do wish she wouldn't go mental :mysmilie_505: over every product the way she does.

Its the usual moan, if each presenter used every skincare range they sell and tell us they use, [insert girly girl here] they wouldnt have any skin left!

Big pinch of salt needed when AY is on! that and ear plugs! :angry:

Latest posts

Back