Fleur Cherie Handcream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Please put me out of my misery! Does anyone else think that the new L'Occitane smells like one of the Molton Brown shower gels? Can't make up my mind if it is the ABC or Grapeseed one. I also think it is very similar to Givenchy's Organza (an old 90s favourite of mine).

I'm thinking it smells like a lighter version of Zhuan Zhi shower gel with a hint of ABC orangey bits.

Actually, now you mention it it does smell a little like a cross between ABC and Zhuan Zhi shower gel from MB. Although I must admit I loved ABC but am not keen on the scent of this hand cream at all. It's almost a little disinfectanty. It's a lovely, easily absorbed texture though.

I've inhaled the aroma so much now I've given myself a headache!

I'ts quite a heady scent which has taken me on an evocative journey into the unknown and back via the orange groves in the Mediterranean....an exotic unforgettable aromatic experience with memories to cherish forever! :happy: (possibly how Jill Goldsmith would have described it!)

It is a lovely texture though and like you say, sinks in straight away, pity the scent is overpowering.

I was really looking forward to trying it.. My sister had managed to get me a copy of Instyle, with the free handcream attached.. Felt terrible when I eventually tried it and didn't like it! Good job my sis liked it though :bandit:

Latest posts

Back